No announcement yet.

PAMXXX model numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha cannot lah. Reltationship is built on trust. Cannot because of a watch i do this kinda thing to her.
    See how bah. Mayb if a good priced 111 or 112 comes along can consider and speakt to her

Btw, is there any disadvantage if the caseback is shappire? Like more sticky or uncomfortable as compared to caseback? My watches all solid case back cos i more into pilot n diver watcjes previously.
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
      SS is the defacto DNA of Pam. Go for titanium if weight is a problem to you but I like to feel the weight on my wrist, at least for the first Pam.

CFO need not know the actual price of the Pam. Can she tell the difference between a homage and a Pam 249?
      If your CFO can tell the difference, then she is probably already addicted to Pam and will support your purchase. My CFO thinks my 217 is cheaper than my Pam 5 cos logo sure cost more.
      Agreed go with ss easier to maintain too. Scratches on titanium casing can be quite tricky. As for ss, light sratches can be removed using cape cod. The weight plays a part too. I like the weight of the ss too.

Now my CO knows wat is a Pam liao.... And she started to notice why my straps are always changing... Bad thing...
      PAM 233K :woohoo:
      IWC BP 5004 :D
      Explorer II Z Series white dial :yay:
      Casio Pro Trek :appluse:

One last one: JLC Tribute to Polaris 68 re-edition

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        Haha cannot lah. Reltationship is built on trust. Cannot because of a watch i do this kinda thing to her.
        See how bah. Mayb if a good priced 111 or 112 comes along can consider and speakt to her

Btw, is there any disadvantage if the caseback is shappire? Like more sticky or uncomfortable as compared to caseback? My watches all solid case back cos i more into pilot n diver watcjes previously.
        I also very frank to my wife. Most times, she doesn't ask about my new watch. If she ask how much, I'll say it's reasonable. She also gives me the same reply when I ask about her new bag or shoe.

Actually, I am ok with both see-thru or caseback for Pam. However, Pams movements are standard, so see-thru means nothing more as you would not have any 'high' looking at the movement, unless its a 190(JLC), 233(P2000), 21(Rolex), 72(Zenith), 203(Angelus) or 309(Lemania). See-thrus are more essentials in a Patek or a Lange Datograph where the movement is more highlight than the dial.

Comment

Originally posted by rotan View Post
          Agreed go with ss easier to maintain too. Scratches on titanium casing can be quite tricky. As for ss, light sratches can be removed using cape cod. The weight plays a part too. I like the weight of the ss too.

Now my CO knows wat is a Pam liao.... And she started to notice why my straps are always changing... Bad thing...
          Strap changing are great way to feel like you have many watches when you actually don't. If you have 3 Pams and 5 straps, others may think you have 15 different watches. How cool!

Comment

me reading this thread is a dangerous beginning of being a PAM addict

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
              me reading this thread is a dangerous beginning of being a PAM addict
              i find that those wrist shots with pam on even more toxic

Comment

Pam is good poison
                PAM 233K :woohoo:
                IWC BP 5004 :D
                Explorer II Z Series white dial :yay:
                Casio Pro Trek :appluse:

One last one: JLC Tribute to Polaris 68 re-edition

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile