Review of straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bro,
    Can u show me the website that lured u to their anniversary strap? Heroic 18 with pig buckle? Pls tell me cos i m interested!
    Thanks!

Comment

• Thanks nick and Taipan for the kind feedback, cos i had also placed an order for a strap.

Comment

• Originally posted by stektan View Post
        Hi,

Have any bros here bought from Strap Works before? Their "Original" series seems rather worth it at only US$49 but am not sure of the quality. Anyone tried?

http://www.strap-works.com/
        I just ordered a US$49 strap from Strap Works.... the delivery is fast but I feel that the quality is below my expectation because the metal tube on one side of the strap protrudes out of the leather..... it kinda scratched my PAM when I tried to fix the strap.... sob sob

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicco View Post
          I just ordered a US$49 strap from Strap Works.... the delivery is fast but I feel that the quality is below my expectation because the metal tube on one side of the strap protrudes out of the leather..... it kinda scratched my PAM when I tried to fix the strap.... sob sob

Strapwork strap got metal tube? Mine don't have

Comment

• Panerai Custom Straps

These are unique Pam custom leather straps (esp De Laurian) :

http://www.delaurian.com/

http://www.kaktus-straps.com/home.htm

http://www.landastraps.com/

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
            Abraham Lincoln (American 16th US President from1861-65, who brought about the emancipation of slavery from 1809-1865).

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
            Watch your words, for they become actions.
            Watch your actions, for they become habits.
            Watch your habits, for they become character.
            Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Comment

I wrote back to Strap Works to give feedback about the metal tubes (inside the leather strap) scratching my pam and guess what? They are going to send me another strap FOC and they are going to send me the replacement tubes as well! That's great service!!! When I asked if they want me to send the "defective" strap back, they said it's fine and they give me a FOC replacement. Now my heart doesn't ache so much seeing the little scratch mark.

Comment

• Toshi Straps of UK

Has anyone ordered Toshi custom made straps priced between S$140-170?

http://www.toshi-straps.co.uk/

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
                Abraham Lincoln (American 16th US President from1861-65, who brought about the emancipation of slavery from 1809-1865).

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
                Watch your words, for they become actions.
                Watch your actions, for they become habits.
                Watch your habits, for they become character.
                Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Comment

I wrote back to Strap Works to give feedback about the metal tubes (inside the leather strap) scratching my pam and guess what? They are going to send me another strap FOC and they are going to send me the replacement tubes as well! That's great service!!! When I asked if they want me to send the "defective" strap back, they said it's fine and they give me a FOC replacement. Now my heart doesn't ache so much seeing the little scratch mark.

This is quite common for aftermarket tubes, I do experience this when I ordered extra tubes from one supplier. So, next time try fixing the strap from underneath the lug and if this case, the scratch would not be obvious. Also if the tube seems tight, use sandpaper to sand it at either end and this should make the tube goodfit.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanlyh View Post
                    This is quite common for aftermarket tubes, I do experience this when I ordered extra tubes from one supplier. So, next time try fixing the strap from underneath the lug and if this case, the scratch would not be obvious. Also if the tube seems tight, use sandpaper to sand it at either end and this should make the tube goodfit.
                    Thanks a lot for the tip!

Comment

• Dear friends,

FYI, Heroic18 Free Strap promo is over.............SOB!!

Wonder if they will have another promo soon.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X