X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• senmin
    replied
    Dear friends,

FYI, Heroic18 Free Strap promo is over.............SOB!!

Wonder if they will have another promo soon.

Leave a comment:

• Chicco
    replied
    Originally posted by stanlyh View Post
    This is quite common for aftermarket tubes, I do experience this when I ordered extra tubes from one supplier. So, next time try fixing the strap from underneath the lug and if this case, the scratch would not be obvious. Also if the tube seems tight, use sandpaper to sand it at either end and this should make the tube goodfit.
    Thanks a lot for the tip!

Leave a comment:

• stanlyh
    replied
    Originally posted by Chicco View Post
    I wrote back to Strap Works to give feedback about the metal tubes (inside the leather strap) scratching my pam and guess what? They are going to send me another strap FOC and they are going to send me the replacement tubes as well! That's great service!!! When I asked if they want me to send the "defective" strap back, they said it's fine and they give me a FOC replacement. Now my heart doesn't ache so much seeing the little scratch mark.

This is quite common for aftermarket tubes, I do experience this when I ordered extra tubes from one supplier. So, next time try fixing the strap from underneath the lug and if this case, the scratch would not be obvious. Also if the tube seems tight, use sandpaper to sand it at either end and this should make the tube goodfit.

Leave a comment:

• Taipan
    replied
    Toshi Straps of UK

Has anyone ordered Toshi custom made straps priced between S$140-170?

http://www.toshi-straps.co.uk/

Leave a comment:

• Chicco
    replied
    I just ordered a US$49 strap from Strap Works.... the delivery is fast but I feel that the quality is below my expectation because the metal tube on one side of the strap protrudes out of the leather..... it kinda scratched my PAM when I tried to fix the strap.... sob sob
    I wrote back to Strap Works to give feedback about the metal tubes (inside the leather strap) scratching my pam and guess what? They are going to send me another strap FOC and they are going to send me the replacement tubes as well! That's great service!!! When I asked if they want me to send the "defective" strap back, they said it's fine and they give me a FOC replacement. Now my heart doesn't ache so much seeing the little scratch mark.

Leave a comment:

• Taipan
    replied
    Panerai Custom Straps

These are unique Pam custom leather straps (esp De Laurian) :

http://www.delaurian.com/

http://www.kaktus-straps.com/home.htm

http://www.landastraps.com/

Leave a comment:

• sonateer
    replied
    I just ordered a US$49 strap from Strap Works.... the delivery is fast but I feel that the quality is below my expectation because the metal tube on one side of the strap protrudes out of the leather..... it kinda scratched my PAM when I tried to fix the strap.... sob sob

Strapwork strap got metal tube? Mine don't have

Leave a comment:

• Chicco
    replied
    Originally posted by stektan View Post
    Hi,

Have any bros here bought from Strap Works before? Their "Original" series seems rather worth it at only US$49 but am not sure of the quality. Anyone tried?

http://www.strap-works.com/

Leave a comment:

• Daytonalover
    replied
    Thanks nick and Taipan for the kind feedback, cos i had also placed an order for a strap.

Leave a comment:

• Daytonalover
    replied
    Bro,
    Can u show me the website that lured u to their anniversary strap? Heroic 18 with pig buckle? Pls tell me cos i m interested!
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Taipan
    replied
    I agree.

With Strap-Works, what you see in the pics is really what you get. Great value for money and whats more, its mostly under US$100!

Leave a comment:

• nickng
    replied
    Originally posted by stektan View Post
    Hi,

Have any bros here bought from Strap Works before? Their "Original" series seems rather worth it at only US$49 but am not sure of the quality. Anyone tried?

http://www.strap-works.com/
    I just bought 4 pieces from Strap-Works and was delivered to me this afternoon. Quality is top notch. Of course there are other better brands out there, but cost more too. I think Strap-Works is value for money.

Leave a comment:

• poko
    replied
    the 312K should be using 24mm straps, and of course it'll go with the 24mm buckle.

just placed an order for a Heroic18 strap with a PIG buckle. partly being lured by their free anniversary strap.

ordered the 135/80 length, guess a 125/80 should be good enuff for you

the croc strap that comes with the 312K is 115/75 I think, but a longer strap is required for thicker straps

now trying to decide on a Strap-Culture strap with a legend (skull) buckle. maybe we can arrange a group buy to save on shipping costs.

Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
    I m currently very puzzled about the sizes and lengths of the straps and dunno which one to get.
    Can someone enlighten me on:
    1. What is the original size on a 44mm OEM Luminor?
    2. Based on my 6.5 inches wrist size, what length should I go for?
    3. I saw some buckle sizes 22mm, 24mm and 26mm, does this means they are for 40mm, 44mm and 47mm panerais?
    Once again, pardon me for my ignorance and thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Daytonalover
    replied
    Size of straps...

I m currently very puzzled about the sizes and lengths of the straps and dunno which one to get.
    Can someone enlighten me on:
    1. What is the original size on a 44mm OEM Luminor?
    2. Based on my 6.5 inches wrist size, what length should I go for?
    3. I saw some buckle sizes 22mm, 24mm and 26mm, does this means they are for 40mm, 44mm and 47mm panerais?
    Once again, pardon me for my ignorance and thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Daytonalover
    replied
    Strap-works straps

Hi everyone,
    Just to check whether have anyone bought straps from the above mentioned?
    Are the straps reliable and good? I m currently looking for a vintage strap and had been looking around for my new love 312.
    I hope the gurus out there can help me with my small problem...
    Thanks in advance...

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X