Pam 203 vs 127

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
    And spend the next 10 years in a cell in Changi reminiscing that great few days. haha.

The weight of the Platinum Pam 21 was unmistakable. The Pam 203 just has a mystified attraction with that little circle next to 3.

It will not happen but if I can keep one, I will choose the 203. Just like I will take the 190 over the 232 too....Had both, sold both and only think of buying back the 190. Just love the word 8 days on the dial!
    if i'm not wrong 21 was made 60 pcs,this is one ultimate radiomir!housing the Rolex movement!! For the 203,i would rather go for the 217...don't like the "8 days patented" words on the dial,just like i didnt like the 1950 on the 127.

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
      if i'm not wrong 21 was made 60 pcs,this is one ultimate radiomir!housing the Rolex movement!! For the 203,i would rather go for the 217...don't like the "8 days patented" words on the dial,just like i didnt like the 1950 on the 127.
      i think you will like the 267 very much

**Borrowed Pics**

Comment

Originally posted by allan View Post
        i think you will like the 267 very much

**Borrowed Pics**

yesh of cos! but its even harder to see it in e metal!! even if you have the $$$$$$$ you can't find one that is on sale...so the closest to this its a 217!

Below is one owned by a chinese collector...

Comment

Why did OP make levers open from bottom in 127&217?

The Pam 267j is SS and Angelus in only 6 pieces! Any Paneristi knows the price of Pam 267 as compared to the Pam 203 at US$100k?

Btw I notice that the Luminor crown protection levers for the 267 and 203 open from the top. Why did OP make the levers open from bottom in 127 & 217 instead? I thought it was more practical to open from the top to take advantage of gravity and keep the lever open while adjusting the crown with the watch upright and having the dial facing you. I suppose one could still adjust the crown with the lever opening from the bottom if the dial is facing upwards.

Is there any Paneristi here who knows perhaps the historical foundation for this variation in lever positioning of either opening the lever from the top or bottom pls?

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
          Abraham Lincoln (American 16th US President from1861-65, who brought about the emancipation of slavery from 1809-1865).

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
          Watch your words, for they become actions.
          Watch your actions, for they become habits.
          Watch your habits, for they become character.
          Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X