Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Releasing of in house 320 and 321 this month ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rh1667 View Post
    Ok lah, how who interpret not important lah.
    Long sighted or short sighted also not important lah.

As long as we are all here to enjoy our hobby
    Thanks Bro! Yes we all just want to enjoy our hobby and share information,

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
      You still hoping our local AD will sell it to you? .
      Wake up from your dream, my friend.
      If you really like the watch pay abit more for it and enjoy!
      Anyway,all Panerai watches won't depreciate like other brands.

Advise: Tomorrow may not come for you,so enjoy whatever you can today!!

I tht the price for quite a few pams had been depreciating already? for e.g 312 now grey mkt got pple selling at 9.99k as compared to a few weeks back 10.3-11k? not to mention the major price drop for older 000s, 005s, 111s, etc

my point is, all watches depreciate. just maybe pam depreciate way way way less than other brands due to their mkting strategy.
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        I tht the price for quite a few pams had been depreciating already? for e.g 312 now grey mkt got pple selling at 9.99k as compared to a few weeks back 10.3-11k? not to mention the major price drop for older 000s, 005s, 111s, etc

my point is, all watches depreciate. just maybe pam depreciate way way way less than other brands due to their mkting strategy.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I agreed, pam tends to depreciate lesser as compare to others as this brand is still very hot. Maybe due to the limited quantity produce at each series also other than marketing strategies.

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
            Thanks!! I just enjoy my hobby and hope to share with everyone.Waiting for the 28 and 317 to be out from my AD now.September come will know whether can get them or not.

Hoping to get my hands on the 341 though.Pulling all my strings now!!!

So envy you, can aim for so many pams, hope u can show us your new pams when you got it, k? Cheers

Comment

Just saw 320 at the AD, looks and feels exactly like as 312 except with the brighter GMT hand is stunning, more than the 270 !! ..... gorgeous and clean looking piece personally I prefer 320 than 321. How do you guys would rate between the 2 ?
              maddy

Comment

Originally posted by madRider View Post
                Just saw 320 at the AD, looks and feels exactly like as 312 except with the brighter GMT hand is stunning, more than the 270 !! ..... gorgeous and clean looking piece personally I prefer 320 than 321. How do you guys would rate between the 2 ?
                maddy
                Which ad arh if you don't mind revealing? thought of going to take a look too and the retail price?

Cheers
                Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712G
                Audemars Piguet 15400ST.OO.1220ST.02
                Rolex Seadweller 126600
                Rolex Deepsea Seadweller 116660
                Rolex Submariner 16610
                Tudor Pelagos LHD
                Panerai 233
                Panerai 104
                Bell & Ross BR03-92 Phantom
                Sinn Ultimate U
                Sinn U2 S
                Sinn U1 Black (Stealth)
                Sinn U1
                Dievas Shadow
                Vihelm Talos (Blue)
                Vilhelm Elemental (Gunmetal)
                Zelos Hammerhead Bronze
                Tag Heuer F1 Chronograph (White)
                Seiko Arctura Kinetic Chronograph
                Seiko Sportura Kinetic Chronograph

Comment

hi, its in madrid. but the watch's been reserved for someone else. If I get it, I'll send some pics... let's see.

Comment

okaye off topic abit i am considering to get a PAM or Rolex at the end of this year... but i'm only interested in Panerai's with in-house movement, particularly the PAM328.

Would it be available then (december)? Any estimation on its list price or is this model already available in SG.

I have yet to do any research at the ADs.
                    fallraen
                    "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Originally posted by fallraen View Post
                      okaye off topic abit i am considering to get a PAM or Rolex at the end of this year... but i'm only interested in Panerai's with in-house movement, particularly the PAM328.

Would it be available then (december)? Any estimation on its list price or is this model already available in SG.

I have yet to do any research at the ADs.
                      Why the 328? 329 is a better with GMT?

Comment

hmm the 329, looks quite nice but i don't know. i somehow prefer the 328's clean look. the gmt hand just doesn't quite appeal to me.

so any idea on my questions
                        fallraen
                        "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

both bracelet models should be available this month but the prices are steep !! 328/5.7k euro, 329/6.7k euro. seriously, between bracelet and leather strap, I would rather spend the extra bucks on fancy straps
                          once you get the hang on changing straps, haha you're poison !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X