Good. And at what cost?
Nav Ad Widget - Mobile
Collapse
Nav Ad Widget - Desktop
Collapse
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What is wrong with my pam?
Collapse
X
-
hmmm....okok...i got my MMs from one of our forum sponsor and none of mine hand winding models got any issues with them...i am sorry to hear that you have a lemon piece...Originally posted by exxondus View Posthee i dunno much abt manual winding watches so dunno wat to say. but lots of sexperts got verify that it can be and meant to be keke..
haiz, nm lah, just avoid buying from chriswatch in future loh.Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen
Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill
Comment
-
ya man, lemon haha, send back to owner to claim warranty within a week but still same when returned to me.
nm lah, lemon lemon loh, can still tell time haha...I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........
Comment
Footer Ad Widget - Desktop
Collapse
Footer Ad Widget - Mobile
Collapse

Comment