Panerai 112 or 104...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
    So u made your choice . Congrats on the 104 . it is the hybrid of the comtemporary functions & historic look of Paneari , IMO. 7.2k is quite a good price for a BNIB piece. Mind sharing with us where your friend got it from? local or overseas?
    I did not really ask whether local or overseas. I jus bought it without much hesitation as i know its pretty hard to get. Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by seb View Post
      the last time i asked, the price for a destro was 1.8k more than the 104. ultra popular , the new stocks at the various PIs reserved or snapped up within 2 days
      Hi, i assumed destro means left hand is it? Sorry, need some enlightenment thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
        112 & 219 list price diff only 1K+ ... but i think PI / dealer can ask for a few K more
        I think its not abt the price but whether or not there is supply. From my personal point of view, a lot of people seems to have money to buy surprisingly but not enough stock to go around. Looking at it, the price will only increase. I tink if i can get one below 10k, i should seriously consider getting it, that is if i can get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
          Is it the one in the pic attached? (Pic borrowed from Paneristi forum) If it is, its Pam 123 destro luminor power reserve, and accroding to the Paneristi database, it was produced only from series E to G, year 2002 to 2004, with only 300, 300, & 200 units per year respectively. Given only 800 produced for the 3 years, it should be a rare piece.
          Ya tat's the one @sunshine plaza. Didn't ask price .
          1675/16610/116234/78240
          Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
          Hublot BB ASF
          PAM 104J
          Sinn 903 H2
          Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
          U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
          If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by kelvinlow1123 View Post
            Hi, i assumed destro means left hand is it? Sorry, need some enlightenment thanks.
            destro in italian means right, which means watch is to be worn on the right hand as most left handers do.

Comment

Originally posted by seb View Post
              destro in italian means right, which means watch is to be worn on the right hand as most left handers do.
              Thanks once again.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                Ya tat's the one @sunshine plaza. Didn't ask price .
                dropped by earlier this wk, a number of rare pieces there

Comment

Originally posted by kelvinlow1123 View Post
                  I think its not abt the price but whether or not there is supply. From my personal point of view, a lot of people seems to have money to buy surprisingly but not enough stock to go around. Looking at it, the price will only increase. I tink if i can get one below 10k, i should seriously consider getting it, that is if i can get one.
                  u very close in pricing... 219 gonna cost very close to 10K

Comment

u very close in pricing... 219 gonna cost very close to 10K
                    alamak. looks exactly like the base pam but right changed to left only the price increase by ard 4k? my goodness
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Last saw ard 4 to 5 Pam 219s in Sunshine last week, think almost all were on hold. I wld suggest trying your luck thru Paneristi, shd be able to get one <S$9K, cld be BNIB or LNIB..... I nearly concluded a deal moments ago ard S$8K+ (219J), but held back..... wld wait for my elusive 232!!

Of cse you'll need to contend with other issues like Tele-Tx or Paypal, long waiting time for Parcel to arrive, frauds...... plse deal with care and ask for references. My 2cents.....

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                        alamak. looks exactly like the base pam but right changed to left only the price increase by ard 4k? my goodness
                        112 & 219, left & right nai... listprice left more ex by 1+K .... hahhaa... believe it or not... but hor dealer asking diff between this 2 can be as high as 4k ... hahahah

Comment

112 & 219, left & right nai... listprice left more ex by 1+K .... hahhaa... believe it or not... but hor dealer asking diff between this 2 can be as high as 4k ... hahahah
                          got see before destro owners wearing it on left hand? just wondering
                          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

got see before destro owners wearing it on left hand? just wondering
                            if i got 1, i also wear on left hand lah... wear right hand not use to it... eg graham loh ....

Originally posted by 79ersz View Post
                            Last saw ard 4 to 5 Pam 219s in Sunshine last week, think almost all were on hold. I wld suggest trying your luck thru Paneristi, shd be able to get one <S$9K, cld be BNIB or LNIB..... I nearly concluded a deal moments ago ard S$8K+ (219J), but held back..... wld wait for my elusive 232!!

Of cse you'll need to contend with other issues like Tele-Tx or Paypal, long waiting time for Parcel to arrive, frauds...... plse deal with care and ask for references. My 2cents.....
                            8 k + still $3k diff.... but buy over net, wow, scare lah, esp paneristi, not shop leh

Comment

Halo my friend, you are right abt that. And the saddest thing is you got money also not much of use coz there is no stock.

Comment

You are absolutely right as there is no stock so they can ask for that kind of price.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X