Panerai - World of Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    I think it depends how often the strap is changed lor. Comparing if it is changed like 3-4 times a week vs 3-4 times a year?
    changed liao must put loctite?

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      I think it depends how often the strap is changed lor. Comparing if it is changed like 3-4 times a week vs 3-4 times a year?

I can change up to 2 times a day.. lol..

Do it carefully, shouldnt be a problem

Comment

agree. Pams with the quick strap changing pins make strap switching a whiz those with screws not a prob too, jus need to be more careful and a pair of steady hands

Comment

Bro PamDino

Superb collection of pam straps

Comment

Maybe one of these days, the local ristis can come out together and exchange straps?

I would love to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by seb View Post
              agree. Pams with the quick strap changing pins make strap switching a whiz those with screws not a prob too, jus need to be more careful and a pair of steady hands
              Just got my hands on a Brand New PAM90J with the quick strap changing system... no doubt it changes fast... but like what the purists say... there's little joy in changing the straps like that. Feels very IWC I feel. I still prefer the good ol' screwdriver method for PAMs.
              "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
              --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

No kick

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                Just got my hands on a Brand New PAM90J with the quick strap changing system... no doubt it changes fast... but like what the purists say... there's little joy in changing the straps like that. Feels very IWC I feel. I still prefer the good ol' screwdriver method for PAMs.
                I agree whole-heartedly, Destro22BT. There is nothing like changing them straps in the good old-fashioned way.

Comment

Originally posted by 2277 View Post
                  I agree whole-heartedly, Destro22BT. There is nothing like changing them straps in the good old-fashioned way.
                  Ah...another person in the know... Well, I didn't believe it when one of my strap-meister friends (that friend owns a population of aftermarket straps... dun ask me how many pls.... u dun wanna know) told me how cumbersome the new strap changing system is....and that it also takes away the joy of changing them straps... After trying it out, I realise it's true... the good-ol-authentic-screw-em method is ze best!
                  --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                    Ah...another person in the know... Well, I didn't believe it when one of my strap-meister friends (that friend owns a population of aftermarket straps... dun ask me how many pls.... u dun wanna know) told me how cumbersome the new strap changing system is....and that it also takes away the joy of changing them straps... After trying it out, I realise it's true... the good-ol-authentic-screw-em method is ze best!
                    I have yet to own one with the quick release & thus, I can't comprehen. I guess some bros here like the quick release as they may be afraid of over tightening the screw & break it. I have already heard of 2 cases of the screw broken off. So, go easy when you are tightening.

Comment

I hate the quick release buttons. Traditional way of changing strap still the best imho.

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                        I have yet to own one with the quick release & thus, I can't comprehen. I guess some bros here like the quick release as they may be afraid of over tightening the screw & break it. I have already heard of 2 cases of the screw broken off. So, go easy when you are tightening.
                        waah serious ah? Those brothers must have been flexing their biceps and triceps real hard there...

Comment

Originally posted by 2277 View Post
                          waah serious ah? Those brothers must have been flexing their biceps and triceps real hard there...
                          I think as long as you're careful not to crossthread the screws and tighten just enough, it'll be fine. Dun use bull strength can already...
                          --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Superb strap collection!
                            How would you rate the MF straps?

Comment

Originally posted by timberwolf View Post
                              Superb strap collection!
                              How would you rate the MF straps?
                              Strap is not as thick as you would like, but thicker than OEM. Suitable for office wear due to the thickness. Good value for money. Craftmanship in the the traditional true italian way, just like what you would expect from the italian. Buy one & try it.

Comment

to share my joy on my little collection.....

Rolex DeepSea
                                Panerai PAM104
                                Panerai PAM351
                                Omega PO 2208.50
                                Ball fireman Ionosphere Chrono
                                Cartier Santos 100

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...