This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
    Hi bros, if you guys need servicing for your Pams, can let me know. I can pm you guys the contact. Some of you might even know him. Quite a trusted watch dealer. I serviced my titanium pam there at 1/2 the price compared to Richemont. Please note that I am not related to him and don't get any commision for the rcommendation.
    hi, can PM me the contact? thanks very much

Comment

hi do anyone here know any person or shops besides richemont that can service panerai watches or even do polishing. i mean those that are in this biz and can trust 1 haha anyone knows pls pm or sms me at 81149289 k. thanks alot

Comment

contact

hi, pls pm me d contact for polishing..tks

Comment

Pls pm me too. I got quite a bad scratch on my new purchase

Comment

Hi bros, if you guys need servicing for your Pams, can let me know. I can pm you guys the contact. Some of you might even know him. Quite a trusted watch dealer. I serviced my titanium pam there at 1/2 the price compared to Richemont. Please note that I am not related to him and don't get any commision for the rcommendation.
            Can PM his contact or publish it on the forum.

Comment

please pm contact for reference. thanks
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

hi, pls pm me d contact for polishing..tks

Comment

Pls share your lobang

Hi Pam7776, does half price mean $250 for service? Pls PM me your contact. Tks!

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
                  Abraham Lincoln (American 16th US President from1861-65, who brought about the emancipation of slavery from 1809-1865).

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
                  Watch your words, for they become actions.
                  Watch your actions, for they become habits.
                  Watch your habits, for they become character.
                  Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Comment

Richemont Service Centre

Hi bros,

Sorry to be digging up an old thread. Would like to seek confirmation on the location of Richemont's Service Centre. It's no longer at King's Centre and now located at Wheelock Place 5th level?

Tks in advance!
                    My madness so far :

Bell & Ross BR03-94 Phantom
                    IWC 320104 Antoine de St Exupery Power Reserve - For Sale
                    IWC 371701 Pilot's Chronograph
                    IWC 500401 Big Pilot
                    PAM26K Luminor Marina Left-handed Special Edition
                    PAM233K Luminor 1950 8 Days GMT
                    PAM190H Radiomir 8 Days
                    Sinn UBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Jinks View Post
                      Hi bros,

Sorry to be digging up an old thread. Would like to seek confirmation on the location of Richemont's Service Centre. It's no longer at King's Centre and now located at Wheelock Place 5th level?

Tks in advance!
                      Sorry bros, I've gotten the ans. Seem to be living life in reverse
                      My madness so far :

Bell & Ross BR03-94 Phantom
                      IWC 320104 Antoine de St Exupery Power Reserve - For Sale
                      IWC 371701 Pilot's Chronograph
                      IWC 500401 Big Pilot
                      PAM26K Luminor Marina Left-handed Special Edition
                      PAM233K Luminor 1950 8 Days GMT
                      PAM190H Radiomir 8 Days
                      Sinn UBlack

Comment

hi, can you PM me your contact? need to polish off the dinks from my Panerai!
                        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                          hi there.

i just want to know how much richmont (moved to king centre) charge for doing servicing of my pam104. it has been 2 yrs and i thinking of sending it for service and to polish off those scratches.

thanks.
                          To polish off 2 dents on the 000L,paid $140 and 10 days.Really good job done on it when collected.Money damm well spent.

The lady u guys mention, just dont talk to her and pass her the watch and sit down and wait.

Comment

anyone know of a third party who can repair my panerai? the manual winding mechanism is spoilt

Comment

Where to service

Hi all, read through the posting does every one send it to richmont for servicing?

They charge like 500 bucks

Went to ask at places like JW and Vistotime. They charge lower, they are very reputable in selling watches but has anyone send there for servicing?

Not sure if i should spend the few hundred buscks more to send it to richmont or should i send to those other places.

Any advice?

Comment

Is Richemont the best place to service Pams?.

My manual wind is also damage.
                                I wear it every few days. Each time I could wind it around 20 winds but after wearing for 1 day when I tried winding it again, it just does not allow me to wind. And I have to let it sit untouch for a few days before I could fully wind again.

Wonder anyone with this prob and where/how much to get it serviced or fixed?

Thx

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X