Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam 195 mkt

Dear All,

I have a chance to buy a limited edition 200pcs PAM 195 for S$18k. Is it a bargain or the market price?

Yes, it has other people's name in the back but is it something you think is not important or it is weird? Please share your opinions.

For the same price, do you prefer PAM 195 or PAM 232 + PAM 000?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thank you in advance.

i think having ur name engraved to e watch is quite exclusive, but then again its a nice watch and u could just crossed out that fello's and engraved your name below ??? juz a crazy idea

Originally posted by Baclaran View Post
    Dear All,

I have a chance to buy a limited edition 200pcs PAM 195 for S$18k. Is it a bargain or the market price?

Yes, it has other people's name in the back but is it something you think is not important or it is weird? Please share your opinions.

For the same price, do you prefer PAM 195 or PAM 232 + PAM 000?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Personally I won't buy a watch with someone else's name engaved on it. Will feel it never belongs to new owner...

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
        Personally I won't buy a watch with someone else's name engaved on it. Will feel it never belongs to new owner...
        x2 same here...not with some other ppls's name engraved on my watch..

Comment

Maybe

With my name I will pay more. With other people's name, I won't take. That's just me. Unless the name is S. Stallone!

For 18K, get a 232 plus a Pam 5 and PVD it to look like 195.

Comment

I will buy the watch unless the other person's name is "PANERAI"

Comment

Dear All,

Thank you for all the opinions. Its more to "NO" then, but what happens after 50-100 years and the person has passed away, would you still consider? I know...I know....its my call but just curious to hear opinions.

Isn't Comex also has engraved name in the back? I am not sure on this...just remember someone talked about it. Please clarify if anyone knows.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Baclaran View Post
                Dear All,

Thank you for all the opinions. Its more to "NO" then, but what happens after 50-100 years and the person has passed away, would you still consider? I know...I know....its my call but just curious to hear opinions.

Isn't Comex also has engraved name in the back? I am not sure on this...just remember someone talked about it. Please clarify if anyone knows.

Thanks again.
                Hah. Then, you seem to look at the watch from a resell/investment point of view. In this case, no one can tell. There are watches like vintage comex that escalate but also others that fizzle into the unknown. No one can predict.

All the above were looking at it from a emotional/aesthetic point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                  Hah. Then, you seem to look at the watch from a resell/investment point of view. In this case, no one can tell. There are watches like vintage comex that escalate but also others that fizzle into the unknown. No one can predict.

All the above were looking at it from a emotional/aesthetic point of view.
                  Agree no more Kuchingku bro" Why run on slippy road if u afraid of falling" PVD Pam is indeed very attractive look bold & stealth . Just hold your trigger....be patient wait for the next SE. Should be it >> Pam4 or Pam9

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X