Planet Destros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    I think you're right... It's a L dial. So it shld be (from L)

22T, 115, 217, 219???
    Ding dong ding dong..

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
      dino....u have a good collection of panerai....that time i met u at parkway to buy the buckle, i notice ur panerai was a bit different. then i went back to check and realised that ur cost more so much more. a T dial PAM1, am i right?

i got eyes dun know tarzan....
      You are spot on. That's a Pam 1A.

Hope that you are still enjoying the buckle. I love mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
        dino....u have a good collection of panerai....that time i met u at parkway to buy the buckle, i notice ur panerai was a bit different. then i went back to check and realised that ur cost more so much more. a T dial PAM1, am i right?

i got eyes dun know tarzan....

1A is around 19k? 1B is cheaper..? lol

Still learning to appreciate the patina

Comment

WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purposely quote including pics...

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
          Hi,

Let's enjoy a special group of Pam - The Destro.

More destros would be joining the family.

Dino

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
          - GMT II
          - GMT IIc TT
          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
          - U1
          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Quote Prices ??? OMG, I gonna seeing STARS soon. Pls Slap one PAM on my wrist, I'm feeling BREATHLESS and about to FAINT. Please... .... be quick to put up. Samz, What PAM are u gonna slap onto my WRIST for the sake of all ??? Please do it fast b4 U faint too. Hee hee....
            Last edited by kermit e froggy; 06-05-08, 09:51 AM.
            the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Originally posted by denteo View Post
              1A is around 19k? 1B is cheaper..? lol

Still learning to appreciate the patina
              A general yardstick to share....

The difference in price between 'A' and 'B' T-Dial series (complete sets) is the price of a PAM0
              Last edited by Destro22BT; 06-05-08, 12:42 PM.
              "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
              --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

1A too ex... Can t bring myself to pay 20grand for it.. : )

Comment

Originally posted by denteo View Post
                  1A too ex... Can t bring myself to pay 20grand for it.. : )
                  20 grand !!! Is this for REAL ??? Y so much? I'm also like some others who would be keen on Panerai but for the HARDCORE Paneraist . What are the plus point for the purchase of a 1A ??? 20G can get a IWC Big Pilot 7 Days Power Reserve. Am I comparing apples to oranges ???
                  Last edited by kermit e froggy; 06-05-08, 02:07 PM.
                  the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
                    20 grand !!! Is this for REAL ??? Y so much? I'm also like some others who would be keen on Panerai but for the HARDCORE Paneraist . What are the plus point for the purchase of a 1A ??? 20G can get a IWC Big Pilot 7 Days Power Reserve. Am I comparing apples to oranges ???
                    Yeap, can't be more real than that.

One way to understand it is... Think Daytona 116520 vs Daytona 16520 Zenith Mk 1 when comparing a PAM111 to a PAM1A. Something along that line.

And yes, Comparing a PAM1A to a BP is indeed apples to oranges Both belong to different schools.

After the first Panerai purchase (commonly a PAM111 or PAM104), one will start to look towards the neo-vintages like the PAM1A/BT, and understand the value of Patina, not to mention also the likelihood of being sucked into it.
                    Last edited by Destro22BT; 06-05-08, 03:10 PM.
                    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
                      You can always get a IWC BP anytime at a reasonable price. Price of the BP has not moved much over the years & is still in production. The 1A & 1BT are both out of production & god knows how many are T-dial are there (1A - 1500). I sold my BP 5004 to buy pam & has no regrets.

Comment

Millesimation

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                        You can always get a IWC BP anytime at a reasonable price. Price of the BP has not moved much over the years & is still in production. The 1A & 1BT are both out of production & god knows how many are T-dial are there (1A - 1500). I sold my BP 5004 to buy pam & has no regrets.
                        Slightly off the topic of destros... There is a school of thought which says that the early millesimation numbers (up to series "F") were shared across the generic models. If that is correct, then in the case of the "A" series Luminor Marina, the 1500 pieces would be shared amongst pams 1A, 3A and 4A.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...+First+Ti+Base

http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...n+4A+and+4B---

Comment

I am speechless..those 4 watches are easily above S$70k now...if one has bought them when its released, thats like more than 250% profit....

Comment

Originally posted by 2277 View Post
                            Slightly off the topic of destros... There is a school of thought which says that the early millesimation numbers (up to series "F") were shared across the generic models. If that is correct, then in the case of the "A" series Luminor Marina, the 1500 pieces would be shared amongst pams 1A, 3A and 4A.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...+First+Ti+Base

http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...n+4A+and+4B---
                            Very informative 2277... thanks for posting this up, am sure everyone will benefit. I can't help but notice your fervent interest in destros from your recent posts... Are you one of those whose got a destro to share? And from your nick... u've got a PAM22 and a PAM...77??? Issit a 30 piece L.E.?
                            --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                              Very informative 2277... thanks for posting this up, am sure everyone will benefit. I can't help but notice your fervent interest in destros from your recent posts... Are you one of those whose got a destro to share? And from your nick... u've got a PAM22 and a PAM...77??? Issit a 30 piece L.E.?
                              Nah... I wish i had a 22. A 22BT like yours(?) would be cool. No idea what is a Pam 77 tho'. Can you enlighten me pls?

Comment

Originally posted by 2277 View Post
                                Nah... I wish i had a 22. A 22BT like yours(?) would be cool. No idea what is a Pam 77 tho'. Can you enlighten me pls?
                                But mine is not a complete set ley... too bad. But no regrets lah, I love the 22 to bits.

No lah, I also dunno what a PAM77 is... but there are so many PAM models that remain relatively unknown until one pops up in the collector's market on paneristi.
                                --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X