Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Simona or Ted Su come with Titanium buckle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Simona or Ted Su come with Titanium buckle?

Hi,
    Anyone know of the above? Seems that most Ted Su and Simona straps come with polished or brushed stainless steel buckle. Do point me to the link if any comes with Titanium buckle. Thanks.

Originally posted by PAM177L View Post
    Hi,
    Anyone know of the above? Seems that most Ted Su and Simona straps come with polished or brushed stainless steel buckle. Do point me to the link if any comes with Titanium buckle. Thanks.
    You can email them to get them to make one with titanium buckle for you. Otherwise, source for a screwed-on titanium buckle and get a strap w/o buckle to mount it. This is what I do for my 116.

Comment

Hi,
      Thanks. I have the GSD straps, the Zergun straps with Titanium buckle. I can switch the buckle among my straps. Kind of like the Ted Su Crocs but it came with stiched-on buckles. Even have the thoughts of cutting the buckle off so that I can make use of the Titanium buckle but is still toggling on the idea. Does Ted Su sell the strap without buckle?

Comment

Yeah, Ted Su does sell without buckle. If not wrong, last time I checked, he only drop price by $10 without buckle.

I'm also contemplating cutting buckle from one of my straps... Note to self, next time one with removal buckle

Comment

Please help close thread. Thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X