X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
    It's hard to only own ONE Pam

Dino
    I would actually wanted to THANK DINO for poisoning me seeing his collection make me giddy. I thank him for the knowledge and his generosity during our recent meeting. Bro, you're selling things to me at a loss Anyway, hands up to you. A true purist. thanks once again.
    Bemyself

Comment

Originally posted by bemyself View Post
      I would actually wanted to THANK DINO for poisoning me seeing his collection make me giddy. I thank him for the knowledge and his generosity during our recent meeting. Bro, you're selling things to me at a loss Anyway, hands up to you. A true purist. thanks once again.
      Bemyself
      I ADMIRE you for being yourself

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by NaesHaes View Post
        Hey Rotan brother,

I blame you for the Pam poison, you started it man!!! U and your flipping GMTIIC for Pam 233 You! You! You!!!!

But its a HANDSOME choice dude
        Hehe... Won't go wrong lah Bro... Not saying GMTIIc is not nice, it's fantastic in fact.... Jus that I love the 233 too much liao...
        PAM 233K :woohoo:
        IWC BP 5004 :D
        Explorer II Z Series white dial :yay:
        Casio Pro Trek :appluse:

One last one: JLC Tribute to Polaris 68 re-edition

Comment

Originally posted by rotan View Post
          Hehe... Won't go wrong lah Bro... Not saying GMTIIc is not nice, it's fantastic in fact.... Jus that I love the 233 too much liao...
          haha good u found something u really like.

me also targeting a PAM, but decided not to buy 111 or 112, etc. save up and hopefully when have suffice money, the 312 become less expensive o have preown liaoz.

reason is that. From what i see, most watch makers are trying to move in the direction of in-house movements. to me, that is where the differentiation for different brands come into place -> not depending on ETA movements. This also differentiates the bigger players (at least to me). Also reason why i respect the Japs for their movements. It also makes me feel that the price that I pay is worth it as I have to cover their hardwork and research and innovation as compared to using base movements from other companies

btw, poor python
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
            haha good u found something u really like.

me also targeting a PAM, but decided not to buy 111 or 112, etc. save up and hopefully when have suffice money, the 312 become less expensive o have preown liaoz.

reason is that. From what i see, most watch makers are trying to move in the direction of in-house movements. to me, that is where the differentiation for different brands come into place -> not depending on ETA movements. This also differentiates the bigger players (at least to me). Also reason why i respect the Japs for their movements. It also makes me feel that the price that I pay is worth it as I have to cover their hardwork and research and innovation as compared to using base movements from other companies

btw, poor python
            Good choice Bro... I think you won't regret with 312. In fact, it occupies my mind pretty frequently nowadays... Let's wait together for pre owned 312

Comment

btw, poor python
              Hahahahaha.... cow also animal you know
              Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

Save the animals! Use rubber strap!

Comment

Originally posted by NaesHaes View Post
                  Hahahahaha.... cow also animal you know
                  okok poor cow

lets all observe a moment of silence for our staps
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by rotan View Post
                    Good choice Bro... I think you won't regret with 312. In fact, it occupies my mind pretty frequently nowadays... Let's wait together for pre owned 312
                    haha u got super 233 liao wont need 312 keke...

Comment

haha u got super 233 liao wont need 312 keke...
                      312 still has an appeal to me... Don't know why... I like the new slightly curved sapphire crystal too... 233 not super lah... If super won't have complaints from its owners liao... Luckily mine is fine...

Comment

Hehehe yes the slightly curved crystal gives the watch a nice look and it make the Dial look bigger too.
                        Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X