Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed: PAM88

Hi fellow mates,

Saw a 2nd hand PAM88 that is going for a very good price. The only prob is that it does not come with box, tools, rubber strap and cert. Meaning..price is for watch only. It is k series and condition is very new.

Im planning to buy it and wear it as 1 of my daily watch.

Regardless, hesitating because it is not full package. Does Richemont service PAM without cert?. Does it matter? Is it wise to get it?

Can advise? Thanks

Without box or papers not advisable...could be a stolen piece. Also if u were to sell off in future, no standard packaging kills the price.

Pam 88 now retailing at $9650. IF w/o box is gg for less than 6k, still can consider. Some L series with standard packaging already selling at 8.2k or slightly lesser.

Comment

look at this.. get this then! good price! last price lowered to $7700.. Good price for L series.

http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=39198&page=2

Comment

Originally posted by sneakboxer View Post
        Hi fellow mates,

Saw a 2nd hand PAM88 that is going for a very good price. The only prob is that it does not come with box, tools, rubber strap and cert. Meaning..price is for watch only. It is k series and condition is very new.

Im planning to buy it and wear it as 1 of my daily watch.

Regardless, hesitating because it is not full package. Does Richemont service PAM without cert?. Does it matter? Is it wise to get it?

Can advise? Thanks
        No- I cant for the life of me imagine why such beautiful box (not to mention the awesome rubber strap) would be lost/thrown away/disappear during transit/other super lame reasons UNLESS there's some very dodgy reason behind it. Get a full set. Once bitten by the PAM bug your collection will keep evolving and without the full set, the 88 will be difficult to offload later to finance more exotic pieces . Even if you are a keeper, wouldnt you want your first PAM to be presented to you in all its glory?

Comment

Do some leg work. Pam 88 can get at affordable price.
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Because Pam 320 is completing with Pam 88. Both GMT. But one of them is newer and fresher.
            I own a Rolex !

Comment

Do take note that the Pam 88 is a contemporary model. As such, the value depreciate more as compared to the historical models...

Comment

What about H series PAM183?...the dealer quoted abt 5700 for that...but full set with box and cert etc... is it good buy?

Comment

What about H series PAM183?...the dealer quoted abt 5700 for that...but full set with box and cert etc... is it good buy?
                  I will go for a 183G and pay maybe a few hundred more just to be a little more special than other 183s.

Pam 88 without box would only be ok if you don't intend to sell next time. Price will be pressed down but it also mean great saving if you don't mind. To authenticate, just bring to Richemont and pay $85. Most Pam fans go for only full sets.

Comment

As most bros mentioned, just buy the one the you prefer most rather than follow the most ppl style,fyi

Comment

PMed you already..Chk it out..

Comment

To all Bros, THANKS for the advices!!

I have taken the plunge to buy my 1st PAM...and it is a PAM183 G series..

Will post some pics of my new holy grail!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X