Submersibles..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submersibles..

Thinking of adding a submersible to my collection.

disregarding the SE's which one is your fave and why?

thinking of stacking up the 25 against the 243.

already have a 112 so maybe a titanium case or a 1950 case would be something different.

pics and opinions would be appreciated

cheers

Depends on your wrist size & built bro. I like the 25 more than the 24, especially the early 25 with the cleaner bezel. But both looks too small on me.

Can't go wrong with the 243, very popular subbie.

But for me it's...

(And no, the 193 is not SE! )

Comment

hmmm tried on the 243 ..actually i felt that the 243 looks smaller because of the tiny dial. but the case is beautiful and different from the luminor case of my 112.

wah 25 is abit too small? u must be built like arnie

Comment

Originally posted by terrenceterrence View Post
        hmmm tried on the 243 ..actually i felt that the 243 looks smaller because of the tiny dial. but the case is beautiful and different from the luminor case of my 112.

wah 25 is abit too small? u must be built like arnie
        Same here... 243 is hack of a beauty Sub" The only issue is the small dial design to deeper depth.If sitting next to 24 $ 25, I feel the whole case feel smaller leh" Just my 2c

Comment

yeah, love the oversized crown protector on the 243. but i was surprised how small it wears.

the height is kinda negligable.

Comment

for me,
            25 - t-dial, textured dial, titanium and so lighter, and if you get a A, B or C series, the cleaner bezel.
            243 - t-dial and the 1950 casing only. Price has taken a beating recently because of 305.

If price is more or less the same, I will go for the 25....

Have you considered 199 and 305?
            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
            three times is enemy action and
            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
            ."

Comment

not that keen on 305. dun really like the stick dial and clear caseback.

the 199 looks good but it's either a Titanium or fiddy case i am afraid.

tried the 24 and the case does not sing to me cause i already have a s/s luminor.

now i jsut need to feel the 25 on my wrist to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by terrenceterrence View Post
                not that keen on 305. dun really like the stick dial and clear caseback.
                the 199 looks good but it's either a Titanium or fiddy case i am afraid.
                tried the 24 and the case does not sing to me cause i already have a s/s luminor.
                now i jsut need to feel the 25 on my wrist to decide.
                pop down to Collectors' Haven, they had a 25 and 243, the last time I went down. But best you call Kenneth to verify first before going all the way down...
                "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                three times is enemy action and
                over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                ."

Comment

as mentioned , go down to look for Collector's haven for clearing your doubts

Comment

i have a 25b -t for sale @ 7.8k..comes complete except the movement sticker.
                    text me at 9699 2610 if u wana take a look.
                    thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X