Is the panarai 111k a gd start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the panarai 111k a gd start?

guys, i have so far bought a hublot, chopard, cartier and looking nw at another men's chopard m m GT..

on to pam...

im just starting to fancy pams a lot...

was offered a pre-owned pam 111k at 5.7k, at that price i could also get a pam 005m...

i just need some advise comparing the 2 watches...

which shd i go for for better value and potential upside besides beauty?

thks lots

Well, that depends on what u like about Pam? Sandwich dial? Size? Clean look? For me, I bought my first Pam (Pam111) to try out the size, from a 40mm Rolex, instantly love the size. I bought the Pam 111 for its sandwich dial n see-thru back. For me, these 2 are the deciding factor for me when it comes to choosing Pam. Thou I have since traded off my Pam111 for a Pam 320 (cos i still love the sandwich dial & see-thru back), I must say Pam 111 is still a great watch to own if u dun mind winding it often. So whatever model u choose, u must like it first. Pam is a great watch to have. Enjoy ur search....

Comment

There are lots of Pam addicts here. We can't be wrong! Come on in... join us!
      1 3 5
      ├┼┼╕
      2 4 6 R

Comment

deslene and seventh son are right... join the dark side.

I started with the 112 but felt it was too clean for me after a while. Then I got the 111 only to realize I like submersibles more than luminors. haha. Its a fun journey I guess. 111 and Pam 05 are both nice. If you like to see the movement through the glass back, and the look of the sandwich dial, go for the 111. The little OP logo on the 05 is nice too, but you get a solid steel back and painted dial. Its individual preference Hope it helps!

Comment

A word of warning though, there's no cure once you catch the Pam virus, the only "temporary" cure is to buy another Pam. Not long after that, the virus will start acting up again, and you go buy another Pam...over and over. Turn back now while you are still not infected!
          1 3 5
          ├┼┼╕
          2 4 6 R

Comment

Why didn't you warn us before we caught it!

Great just great.Haha. I'm looking at the 336 and 338 antibiotics now...

Comment

I haven't own any PAM yet, but I believe it will be one of my collection in future. I do like PAM 111. I like the sandwich dial & the sub second dial. I have been a fan of Panerai. The only thing I feel is the price. Panerai price seems high.

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                A word of warning though, there's no cure once you catch the Pam virus, the only "temporary" cure is to buy another Pam. Not long after that, the virus will start acting up again, and you go buy another Pam...over and over. Turn back now while you are still not infected!
                Agreed on this man! Stress!!!
                Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Both are nice. Get both.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Get 4... you want to PVD one of each..eventually you will. Whats my obsession with PVD these days! Argh!

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
                      Well, that depends on what u like about Pam? Sandwich dial? Size? Clean look? For me, I bought my first Pam (Pam111) to try out the size, from a 40mm Rolex, instantly love the size. I bought the Pam 111 for its sandwich dial n see-thru back. For me, these 2 are the deciding factor for me when it comes to choosing Pam. Thou I have since traded off my Pam111 for a Pam 320 (cos i still love the sandwich dial & see-thru back), I must say Pam 111 is still a great watch to own if u dun mind winding it often. So whatever model u choose, u must like it first. Pam is a great watch to have. Enjoy ur search....
                      Sorry ar, OT abit, bro!!! U also have 320, swee! 320 best hahahaha! Ok I know Im

Ok end of OT, can continue liao
                      Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X