• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam 343

Thinking of the 343. Is it a good buy?

Originally posted by patricia View Post
    Personally I think it's a bit busy for a Rad. But it's a SE and if u can get it at the retail of USD 17.9k, perhaps u should consider- I'd take the 339 any given day though

Comment

Agree that the dial is too busy for a Rad. The 339 is the grail man!!!
      1 3 5
      ├┼┼╕
      2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
        I like the PAM 343, love the dial and the blue hand. Prefer this over 339 though. I would get the 343 over 339 though.

BTW how much is the 343 going for? Im itchy again haha

Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
          I like the PAM 343, love the dial and the blue hand. Prefer this over 339 though. I would get the 343 over 339 though.

I was considering this DLC 332 some time ago...maybe u like

Comment

I mentioned above already la bro : USD 17.9k retail....

Comment

USD17.9k...
              1 3 5
              ├┼┼╕
              2 4 6 R

Comment

wah 343 retailing at USD17.9k, 339 retailing for S$20k, what a big difference in price ...
                But i still prefer the 339, cleaner dial.

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post

Wah bro, how U know I have my eyes on this!!??? This one I LOVE LOVE LOVE deep deep!!!! But no $$$$ to buy lei, this one is super swee man! Yumyum!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                    I mentioned above already la bro : USD 17.9k retail....
                    oic paiseh, missed out on the price hehehehe, but this one nice also man!

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post

Bro how U know I have my eyes on this man? Hobbylink as one, Im still tinkinig whether I should bite the bullet and just buy first! hahahaha sibeh jialat, this is one beauty man!

Comment

altho the 332 seems like more watch for the price but the 343 spots a foudroyante complication, and that is quite humsup for people in the know.

Comment

Originally posted by klim View Post
                          altho the 332 seems like more watch for the price but the 343 spots a foudroyante complication, and that is quite humsup for people in the know.
                          wah what is foudroyante sia? Chimz lei hahaha pardon me, Im a watch noob

Comment

wah what is foudroyante sia? Chimz lei hahaha pardon me, Im a watch noob
                            i dont own one but i try to explain.

u see the sub dial at the 9 old clock position? now imagine a normal chronograph watch. the centered 2nd hand will start clicking 1 second at a time. Whilst this is happening, sub dial would have made 1(360 degrees) complete turn when 1 sec elapsed. if you have super finger relexes, you are able to time something that is less than a second, in this case, up to 1/8th of a second. Its overkilll lah, u use a quartz casio for such but its bragging rights eh, just like a tourbillon. Well, Zenith went one up with a 1/10th

Er, hope the above makes sense...

Comment

makes me wonder if there is a foudroyante rattrapante watch out there, now that is a mouthful.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X