112 or 111 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vandalize View Post
    guys, thx for your replies and comments. seems like the 112 is a fav. among many of u ...but i am in a dilemna once again.. i saw the pam005logo one, and im in love with it over the 112 and 111 now ! what ya guys think of the 005 ? sorry if i very LOR SOR haha.
    the more you wait the more the prices go up
    SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

Originally posted by inf1d3l View Post
      COSC isn't always the be-all-end-all to enjoying a watch and i think i would never say 'ill buy this piece just because it is cosc'.

moreover the criteria for cosc isn't even as stringent as some in-house tests by other more established brands. to me, it's just a marketing tool... and a strong one at that.

with the largely unmodified ETA/Valjoux movements found in the base panerais, i wouldnt bother too much about whether or not it is or isn't COSC and just enjoy the aesthetics.

regards,
      inf1d3l

well said
      SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

Originally posted by icemangrafx View Post
        Hi,

For me, i will choose in this order:

1) Pam 111 - COSC sub sec hands more value
        2) Pam 005 - Logo series (very unique as others only text/letterings only)
        3) Pam 112 - basic base ( should be the least expensive because it is a base)

Regards,
        Jay
        for me will be like this
        1) Pam 112 - basic base (most overlooked and yet the one of the hadest to find)
        2) Pam 005 - Logo series (very unique as others only text/letterings only, true)
        3) Pam 111 - COSC , costs more hence yo're paying for the sec hand
        SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

My votes goes for the 111 because i like to see to the seconds "sub-dial". The dial on the 05 feels cluttered with the logo.

Comment

Originally posted by 2277 View Post
            My votes goes for the 111 because i like to see to the seconds "sub-dial". The dial on the 05 feels cluttered with the logo.
            took the words right out of my mouth.
            looking at the second hand ticking can be quite therapeutic too :P

Comment

Marina for me, although I agree with bro Ender that the dial on the PAM5 looks way too busy.
              "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
              --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

How much are 112 and 111 going for? I'll choose the cheaper haha. Can get ah?
                Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

About high 5's for a decent complete set less than 2 years old. Prices are still shooting through the roof..
                  --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Shops dont sell? Need to get second hand?
                    Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

Sure the AD's in Singapore sell them...but only if u've the connections to jump queue lor. Waiting list for such pieces are usually very nong...
                      --Groucho Marx--

Comment

112 for its clean, minimalist look.

Comment

OK. 111 or 112. It is time to think of what straps to buy.

Try: http://www.network54.com/Forum/265104/

Viapaneristic http://www.network54.com/Forum/265104/

The forum owner sells straps from factory direct in Firenze, Italy. And the strapmakers are the one who made those OEM straps for Officine Panerai from 1938 till 1997.

There is so much talk about Dirk calf straps, Simona vintage tan straps and Greg Stevens Design a.k.a GSD straps and I thought I want to share Viapaneristic website with you guys.

However, the price is quite steep like the rest of the European strapmakers
                          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
                            OK. 111 or 112. It is time to think of what straps to buy.

Try: http://www.network54.com/Forum/265104/

Viapaneristic http://www.network54.com/Forum/265104/

The forum owner sells straps from factory direct in Firenze, Italy. And the strapmakers are the one who made those OEM straps for Officine Panerai from 1938 till 1997.

There is so much talk about Dirk calf straps, Simona vintage tan straps and Greg Stevens Design a.k.a GSD straps and I thought I want to share Viapaneristic website with you guys.

However, the price is quite steep like the rest of the European strapmakers

talk or meet with our good bro pam dino if you want straps....
                            SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

Pam 111, will not go wrong...

MHO....
                              Good or bad, hard to say..
                              PANERAI Pam111J

Comment

I will go for pam111 too the sec hand is a pam's signature to me

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X