Finally a 360 in Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a 360 in Singapore

Read in P. forum ,Gary has landed a 360. a first for our island. Congrats to him. Hope more will turn up

Read the post too. Can't wait to see the real thingy!

Comment

I can only say Wow! At least there is a piece in our land.
      His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

Big Congrats.

Would you be kind enough to bringto the gtg and let us look at it in the flash?

Else, you can T-loan it to an AD in town for them to display for people to see in their showcase for a month?

The only piece in Singapore, so you have the honour to enlighten the rest of us in Singapore.

Comment

Congratulations! Great piece of history.
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Wow, any pics of the 360 from the SG Risti???
            Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Big congrats Gary! No pictures yet from what I understand coz he is going to HK this week to collect it. Guess we'll se the pics then

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X