No announcement yet.

Let's kick start "SG Risti GTG 2010"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dino, it's been a while. Hope everything's going well. I need to discuss with you on ordering more straps during this Saturday's GTG

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
      Thanks for that Dino

I'll see you Saturday?
      Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
      Dino, it's been a while. Hope everything's going well. I need to discuss with you on ordering more straps during this Saturday's GTG
      See you guys on Saturday. Should be a smashing GTG

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post
        i think your PAM064C should qualify easily, that is if you haven't sold it yet...
        64c still around leh...but seriously,to me i find only the early series or some special edition pams are appealing..the rest are dull n boring.if u attend a GTG,the pams u look fwd to seeing are pam 2a, 9a, 4a, 1a, 24a, 25a, 201/a, 203/a, 36b, 127, 217, 202, 27a or maybe some B n C series with T-dials..its all about the patina bro! i dont wana attend a GTG n look at pam 111, 88, 90, 5, 312, 305, 177 etc...i'l b wasting my time LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mingwen View Post
          64c still around leh...but seriously,to me i find only the early series or some special edition pams are appealing..the rest are dull n boring.if u attend a GTG,the pams u look fwd to seeing are pam 2a, 9a, 4a, 1a, 24a, 25a, 201/a, 203/a, 36b, 127, 217, 202, 27a or maybe some B n C series with T-dials..its all about the patina bro! i dont wana attend a GTG n look at pam 111, 88, 90, 5, 312, 305, 177 etc...i'l b wasting my time LOL
          It's good to see historical models with T-dials. But the main aim of GTG is to meet people in Singapore with the same interest. Essentially Panerai fanantics Doesn't really matter if he/she wears a basic PAM or a Pre-V.

Comment

Whoa...! That Was Straight Up...!

Hopefully you were just joking bro.

Yes like what GadgetGuy mentioned, this GTG is all about knowing who is who in the Paneristi community in Singapore!

Yes the watches are the main thing that brings us all together and having some Grails Panerai will be something any Paneristi will look forward to,like myself. I would be trill (believe me) if some Risti came with a 203/203a or hell my grail, a 36b! For a very very newbie like myself who doesnt have the luxury (to afford) and opportunity to get my hands (to even get to touch in metal) and see in real life grails like that, I would never ever in my rightful mind miss attending it.

But the watches are just reasons for all of us to be there. Its the feeling of brotherhood...who share the same passion in Panerai.

As for me, my intetnion of attending the GTG is not to get to know what model is what but who is who...I have the honor of meeting and befriend some Risti but there are quite a lot that I know their names but not the person. So this GTG for me is to meet my fellow Brothers and put the name to the person. This is really exciting.

Really looking forward to this historical SG GTG. I would also like to thank the GTG Comm members for making this event possible.

And on behalf of the comm members, we would like to thank those who have registered and will be attending the GTG. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

5 MORE DAYS...!!!

WWWOOOHHHHOOOOO!!!

'It ain't how hard you hit;
            it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
            How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
            That's how winning is done.'

Comment

112G, 116, & 176G, will also be nice
              I own a Rolex !

Comment

Prob wear either one of these two:

What's in the box:
                • Patek Philippe 5726A
                • IWC Portu Chrono 3714-14
                • Panerai 187 Subzilla
                • Garmin Fenix 3

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post

Yes like what GadgetGuy mentioned, this GTG is all about knowing who is who in the Paneristi community in Singapore!

Yes the watches are the main thing that brings us all together and having some Grails Panerai will be something any Paneristi will look forward to,like myself. I would be trill (believe me) if some Risti came with a 203/203a or hell my grail, a 36b! For a very very newbie like myself who doesnt have the luxury (to afford) and opportunity to get my hands (to even get to touch in metal) and see in real life grails like that, I would never ever in my rightful mind miss attending it.

But the watches are just reasons for all of us to be there. Its the feeling of brotherhood...who share the same passion in Panerai.

As for me, my intetnion of attending the GTG is not to get to know what model is what but who is who...I have the honor of meeting and befriend some Risti but there are quite a lot that I know their names but not the person. So this GTG for me is to meet my fellow Brothers and put the name to the person. This is really exciting.

Really looking forward to this historical SG GTG. I would also like to thank the GTG Comm members for making this event possible.

And on behalf of the comm members, we would like to thank those who have registered and will be attending the GTG. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

5 MORE DAYS...!!!

WWWOOOHHHHOOOOO!!!
                  Bravo. I second to this...... See u guys there...

Comment

Seconded too....

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post

5 MORE DAYS...!!!

WWWOOOHHHHOOOOO!!!
                      I third...

Could not have said it better bro Miki...cant wait to see you and the rest of the folks..with or without T-Dials on their wrist. I'll still drool over a zero+dirk combo....

Comment

I don't often post here...

but have many friends who do... look forward very much to seeing you guys again on Saturday. Especially those I've not met before or have not seen for a while

Cheers bros!

TC (Singapore)

Comment

Originally posted by burnz View Post
                          Prob wear either one of these two:

wear the 187 there of coz.....
                          all those boring pams 0,112,5,88,177,240,90 etc....regardless of whatever strap is on the watch,theres no point attending the GTG...hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by tchoo18 View Post
                            but have many friends who do... look forward very much to seeing you guys again on Saturday. Especially those I've not met before or have not seen for a while

Cheers bros!

TC (Singapore)
                            Bro TC- that will prob exclude me from ur list hehe. We only read each other's mails like a few times a day and see each other every few days or so hehe...see ya soon M8!!

Comment

sorry..who gives a **** what you feel?
                              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                              Audemars Piguet ROO
                              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                              Panerai 270
                              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                              Rolex 116610LV
                              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                                sorry..who gives a **** what you feel?
                                bro, some psycho path la .. why bother cork fella's sellin' a 64c in paneristi ..
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X