Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGRISTI GTG 2010: my heartfelt thanks to everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGRISTI GTG 2010: my heartfelt thanks to everyone!

A big "thank you" to everyone here who supported the event! You guys really played a part in making it a success far beyond what the few of us could have expected when we first toyed with the idea of doing a big SG GTG.

Again on behalf of the organizers, our apologies for having had to stop registration once capacity was reached, we had to disappoint quite a few. We are sorry for this (apologies to each and every one) and hope for you understanding.

On a personal note, was a delight to meet so many of you... some new friends, some old friends that I've not seen for a while. Wish we had a bit more time to chat but we were rushing around the whole time and it went by us like a flash! (I wanted to list down all your names but was afraid I would miss out some)

Great to see you, guys. Catch up again soon!

Cheers!

TC (Singapore)

Congratulations !!! The GTG was a success and fun..!!!

Hi TC,

Great to see you and the rest of the gang....

Awesome gtg long overdued...

Cheers,

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by tchoo18 View Post
      A big "thank you" to everyone here who supported the event! You guys really played a part in making it a success far beyond what the few of us could have expected when we first toyed with the idea of doing a big SG GTG.

Again on behalf of the organizers, our apologies for having had to stop registration once capacity was reached, we had to disappoint quite a few. We are sorry for this (apologies to each and every one) and hope for you understanding.

On a personal note, was a delight to meet so many of you... some new friends, some old friends that I've not seen for a while. Wish we had a bit more time to chat but we were rushing around the whole time and it went by us like a flash! (I wanted to list down all your names but was afraid I would miss out some)

Great to see you, guys. Catch up again soon!

Cheers!

TC (Singapore)
      U Guys Rock !!TC & all crews delivered the best GTG I've attended. Is an honour to meet many familiar faces & make some new friends there. Now ....I'm hungry for more leh"

Comment

Hi Terrence

I am glad to meet you and the crew for the first time. You guys are incredible friendly and cool. No, we should said Thank You for organising this event.

Pls keep it up and could we organise something around the year end holidays.

Comment

Dear Terrence

Many thanks to you and the organising commitee for the concerted efforts in making this GTG happen.

This is what a GTG is all about. Meeting new and old friends and sharing the passion of Panerai watches.

WELL DONE !!!

Cheers
          K.Chen

Comment

Originally posted by LUKE View Post
            Hi Terrence

I am glad to meet you and the crew for the first time. You guys are incredible friendly and cool. No, we should said Thank You for organising this event.

Pls keep it up and could we organise something around the year end holidays.
            Bro..the crew is burnt out..we are thinking more of 2012 rather than just around the corner!!! LOL!!!

Comment

We love you guys, bros.. but bro Z is right....

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
              Bro..the crew is burnt out..we are thinking more of 2012 rather than just around the corner!!! LOL!!!
              We're shooting for 2012. Was immensely enjoyable but really quite "siong" for the few of us 1000% worth the effort, no doubt bros

Cheers!

TC

Comment

Great job by organising committee For the rest of us, the job is much easier - turn up, drink, eat, joke, admire watches, point middle finger at camera man, etc

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                  Great job by organising committee For the rest of us, the job is much easier - turn up, drink, eat, joke, admire watches, point middle finger at camera man, etc
                  Hahaha..now that you've put it that way...it sounded like a lot of fun!!!

Comment

Congratulation! it is a resounding success
                    I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X