New strap for the Rad.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 183 View Post
    advices and encouragement ... more like poison leh..
    hahaha.. looking at u guys posting, poison me deep deep arh
    MMmmm.. interesting..
    Wah, then I'll not post in this thread anymore liao.....

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
      Wah, then I'll not post in this thread anymore liao.....

Dino
      Bro Dino,

It is not whether you post in this thread or not....

The poison... ops... ADVICE & ENCOURAGEMENT you are spreading is already in the air....
      just like the PAM87 poison attacking bro Destro
      Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

No Poisonous Intent

But, you can't blame me for that. It was out of good intention that I showed the wrist shot. I was trying to let him see how a Pam fits on a small wrist. Totally no poison intent. Bro Destro cannot resist the temptation, I also cannot do anything leh

Dino

Comment

But, you can't blame me for that. It was out of good intention that I showed the wrist shot. I was trying to let him see how a Pam fits on a small wrist. Totally no poison intent. Bro Destro cannot resist the temptation, I also cannot do anything leh

Dino
          Well said !

Actually after a while, one will find 44mm not big. Panerai should consider producing more 47mm varieties...

Comment

Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
            Well said !

Actually after a while, one will find 44mm not big. Panerai should consider producing more 47mm varieties...
            It's a matter of getting used to the size. But, I think 44 / 45mm is a good size, especially for those with small wrist.

No poison hor

Dino

Comment

Dino
              I Love Poison Feed Me More
              "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
              --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

The preferred length is 130/80 plus/minus depending on the thickness.
                Lengthwise, I kind of think it's pretty dependent on your wristsize AND the type of buckle u're looking to use. For me, if I were to use a GPF style or knife edge buckle, I'd have a longer buckle end so that the flat edge of the buckle will not jut out and interfere with my shirt cuff in an ugly manner. But personally, I'm kinda adverse to GPF or flat knife edge style buckles. About the flattest kind of buckles I can stand are the TedSu buckles.

The only Rad I have is my PAM190I, and I kinda think it looks more like a dress watch than a rugged military watch like the PAM183/249. My preference for the PAM190 strap is a tapered 27/22, as I find a 26/26 strap on the PAM190 kinda dwarfs the watch, given its smaller case size of 45mm. Lengthwise, I like my straps with a slight tail, so 80/140 is my preferred length.
                --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                  Lengthwise, I kind of think it's pretty dependent on your wristsize AND the type of buckle u're looking to use. For me, if I were to use a GPF style or knife edge buckle, I'd have a longer buckle end so that the flat edge of the buckle will not jut out and interfere with my shirt cuff in an ugly manner. But personally, I'm kinda adverse to GPF or flat knife edge style buckles. About the flattest kind of buckles I can stand are the TedSu buckles.

The only Rad I have is my PAM190I, and I kinda think it looks more like a dress watch than a rugged military watch like the PAM183/249. My preference for the PAM190 strap is a tapered 27/22, as I find a 26/26 strap on the PAM190 kinda dwarfs the watch, given its smaller case size of 45mm. Lengthwise, I like my straps with a slight tail, so 80/140 is my preferred length.
                  No wonder both Bros never support me on straps My stocks are too short for both of you.
                  Anyway, I'll be ordering some GSD & Simona (calf & croc), if both of you or anyone needs any straps, please PM me your wishlist by today. Thanks

Dino

Comment

Bro Dino... do u get them custom made? If you do, I might be interested in a Simona. As for GSD, I've never really been into it, except maybe the crazy horse 1st gen... And also... I've been hit with an unfortunate condition of being allergic to chemicals on straps... 7 out of 10 straps from different strapmakers that I try on gives me bad rashes. Doctor says I've got an allergy to the nickel based chemical treatment used to preserve leather straps, that's why I stick to only a few selected manufacturers. sigh...
                    Last edited by Destro22BT; 04-09-08, 11:22 AM.
                    --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                      Bro Dino... do u get them custom made? If you do, I might be interested in a Simona. As for GSD, I've never really been into it, except maybe the crazy horse 1st gen... And also... I've been hit with an unfortunate condition of being allergic to chemicals on straps... 7 out of 10 straps from different strapmakers that I try on gives me bad rashes. Doctor says I've got an allergy to the nickel based chemical treatment used to preserve leather straps, that's why I stick to only a few selected manufacturers. sigh...
                      Not custom / tailor made. But, can order your size (from the fixed sizes that she has eg 125/75 or 130/85 etc) for you & it'll be cheaper than you buying directly from her. But, it may takes longer than you ordering directly from her. Delivery time may be 1 month +/-.

Dino

Comment

The postman was late today!

This strap is going to stay for a while.....

Comment

Better late than Never

Swee swee strap, bro. Wear it in good health

Dino

Comment

This strap is going to stay for a while.....

Nice strap!
                            what is the name of this strap ?

Comment

Swee swee strap, bro. Wear it in good health

Dino
                              Bro Dino,

Yup, better late than none!
                              Thanks for your kind "encouragement"....

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex48 View Post
                                Nice strap!
                                what is the name of this strap ?
                                Bro Rolex48,

Thanks for your kind compliment!
                                This is Greg Steven's Crazy Horse I.
                                Honestly, the pics did not do the strap justice. It looks much better than in the pics.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X