Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alvinbmx View Post
    Most people would prefer sandwiched dial as its historical
    Is this true? Any references? No offence. I just want to know more.
    I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
      195? You okay to wear a watch with some else's name engraved on it?
      That's the whole thing..... Haiz

Maybe just feel like getting 233 and stop thinking again

Comment

Originally posted by satt View Post
        That's the whole thing..... Haiz
        Maybe just feel like getting 233 and stop thinking again
        well, you can get the 195.. I offer to help you polish the name out...
        get a 233i ... unless what you are really lusting for is a pvd piece... X 10
        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
        three times is enemy action and
        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
        ."

Comment

hi any bro can advise which country offer the best price for new Pam 104

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
            well, you can get the 195.. I offer to help you polish the name out...
            get a 233i ... unless what you are really lusting for is a pvd piece... X 10
            Haha, a PVD is always my dream... But now think getting 233 is more value for money... As for 195, price is so high and not worth getting anymore

Comment

Yeap, Panerai is like Pokemon - Gotta Catch 'em All.... You see one that seems to call out to you, and it gets you thinking... and while you think about it, the more it grows on you... A PAM87 is a different animal from a PAM104. Blue T dial, hefty beast, at a price slightly more than a PAM24/25, it's hard to beat for its value Not trying to be a devil's advocate here, but just like you, I am thinking of getting a PAM87D/E for myself.
              "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
              --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

LOL.... Ok, I shall admit, I am a Devil's Advocate! Mwhaahahha.... Bro Andrew, my thoughts are as follows: Let's put it this way, for a PAM233, it's still in production, you can get one anytime, prices do not chane much for this piece at the moment. If you sit quietly one corner and monitor the market for a PAM233, you can still see pieces coming up at about S$15k+. However, for a PAM87, being OOP it's increasing in value gradually. I've not seen a piece going under S$8.5k for a while already. Like I've told my mates since 2006, this is a very understated piece. Probably because the PAM64 Labomba overshadows this piece, and maybe also the Blue dial is not exactly enticing to some as a primary watch. But with production numbers going higher and higher for the PAM24/25, panerai fans are starting to recognise the price difference between the T-dials and the L-dials, and they are already paying a slight premium for the former. So, to T-dial or not to T-dial? I guess the real challenge lies in finding a perfect PAM87 with non-corroded, Tritium hands.
                Last edited by Destro22BT; 23-08-08, 02:40 PM.
                --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Well, maybe not much, but definitely worth a shot. Just make sure you talk to Kenneth
                  --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                    LOL.... Ok, I shall admit, I am a Devil's Advocate! Mwhaahahha.... Bro Andrew, my thoughts are as follows: Let's put it this way, for a PAM233, it's still in production, you can get one anytime, prices do not chane much for this piece at the moment. If you sit quietly one corner and monitor the market for a PAM233, you can still see pieces coming up at about S$15k+. However, for a PAM87, being OOP it's increasing in value gradually. I've not seen a piece going under S$8.5k for a while already. Like I've told my mates since 2006, this is a very understated piece. Probably because the PAM64 Labomba overshadows this piece, and maybe also the Blue dial is not exactly enticing to some as a primary watch. But with production numbers going higher and higher for the PAM24/25, panerai fans are starting to recognise the price difference between the T-dials and the L-dials, and they are already paying a slight premium for the former. So, to T-dial or not to T-dial? I guess the real challenge lies in finding a perfect PAM87 with non-corroded, Tritium hands.
                    Listen to Bro Destro22BT & you'll not go wrong. A very well informed, knowledgeable & passionate Pam collector

Dino

Comment

Thank u bro Dino, u r officially part of Devil's united now LOL.
                      Last edited by Destro22BT; 23-08-08, 03:03 PM.
                      --Groucho Marx--

Comment

You guys gave me shock!!

I post something simple 2 days ago.... there are so many replies..

Going through all the posts, I have kind of decided to take the watch that follows my heart....

I am grateful, at least I know what are the main differences bettween the watches that is in my consideration...

Thank you guys so much for the suggestions and hopefully I can get my watch soon.

In a nut shell from this thread, all Panerais are nice... most of them will not go wrong anyway..

Comment

So which is the one that your heart goes to?
                          --Groucho Marx--

Comment

I am keeping it to myself... untill the watch is on my wrsit, I will update you guys..

Comment

Steady lah bro! Dun just update, show us the wrist shots!
                              --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                                Thank u bro Dino, u r officially part of Devil's united now LOL.
                                Bro Destro22BT, I don't support the (Red)Devil United.

Dino

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X