No announcement yet.

PAM sales at SG-ROC Garage and Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am getting very BAD strap poisoning from these forum discussions!!!
    Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
      I am getting very BAD strap poisoning from these forum discussions!!!
      Try Mario Paci, simply the best! Available for viewing at Time will Tell
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
        Try Mario Paci, simply the best! Available for viewing at Time will Tell
        Bro Paneraii,
        I am already quite badly poisoned and you are trying to increase my level of STRAP POISONING?

I can't wait to open my letter box after this week of business trip cos there should be 1 GSD and 1 Ted Su Swiss ammo waiting for me....
        Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
          Bro Paneraii,
          I am already quite badly poisoned and you are trying to increase my level of STRAP POISONING?

I can't wait to open my letter box after this week of business trip cos there should be 1 GSD and 1 Ted Su Swiss ammo waiting for me....
          Please take my words with a pinch of salt.

You have to go down to TWT and view it.

Mario Paci, simply the best!!
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Please take my words with a pinch of salt.
            You have to go down to TWT and view it.
            Mario Paci, simply the best!!
            MP? His straps not bad, I had 2 pieces before. However, due to a unpleasant transaction with the authorised seller (not TWT, not MP himself) plus a general dislike for the conduct and biz practices of that seller , I decided nvr evar to buy MP straps again so long as it is sold by that seller. In any case, quality may be good but way way way overpriced... ask around, some bro/sista here know how to get authentic MP straps at around 30-40% discount...if you evar buy at listed price...
            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
            three times is enemy action and
            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
            ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
              MP? His straps not bad, I had 2 pieces before. However, due to a unpleasant transaction with the authorised seller (not TWT, not MP himself) plus a general dislike for the conduct and biz practices of that seller , I decided nvr evar to buy MP straps again so long as it is sold by that seller. In any case, quality may be good but way way way overpriced... ask around, some bro/sista here know how to get authentic MP straps at around 30-40% discount...if you evar buy at listed price...
              OK. Understood. Thanks for sharing.

The fact that MP is OEM for Panerai till 1997 is very tempting. I remember the first vertion of Pam Logo were made with Ciampi Originale Kodiak.
              I own a Rolex !

Comment

OK. Understood. Thanks for sharing.
                The fact that MP is OEM for Panerai till 1997 is very tempting. I remember the first vertion of Pam Logo were made with Ciampi Originale Kodiak.
                Not too hung up about the OEM thingy for straps.. now all my fav straps are from independent makers.. Simona being my all-time fav.
                "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                three times is enemy action and
                over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                ."

Comment

Ender, good to kn your fav strap. thanks..
                  I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X