No announcement yet.

What is the Local AD list price for Pam 112 & 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has PAM increased the price in Singapore starting Sept 1?
    [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
    [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
    [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
    [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
    [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
    [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Received a SMS from my agent late last month telling me that the price increase was confirmed, but bro Paneraii posted to say that prices stood still... so... anyone else can confirm?
      "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
      --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
        this watch got street cred? I find it a bit simple but the price is sweet
        Yeap, the PAM112 luminor base is the favourite amongst paneristi. The simplest design that's true to the Panerai DNA... and it was my first Panerai.

For OOP models, the luminor base models command a much higher resale price than the luminor marinas, e.g PAM2 vs PAM1, PAM 55 vs PAM61, etc.
        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
          Received a SMS from my agent late last month telling me that the price increase was confirmed, but bro Paneraii posted to say that prices stood still... so... anyone else can confirm?
          from these 2 pages
          Before Sep Price

After Sep Price
          price increase only for US & UK market. Other side price not changed.

this could be due to the currency rate for these 2 have gone down abit.

Comment

hi

sincere, hour glass and cortina all have sell. strangely some models not as hot now. have 10% discount. it those models that are hard to get then no discount.

Comment

There's no price increase in Singapore as previously rumoured. No definite date is given on the next price increase. Seems like the only country with the price increase is USA.

Dino

Comment

I see, thanks for the confirmation bro Dino and Rolex48.
                --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                  sincere, hour glass and cortina all have sell. strangely some models not as hot now. have 10% discount. it those models that are hard to get then no discount.
                  hi ken, is there any discount for 104

TIA

Comment

Hi bro, my friend called me last week to ask if I was interested in a Pam 90 J/K at only $8,800 from THG. It was not picked up by the person who put a deposit. Since my friend knows the SE well, he was given priority. The new list price for the 90 J is now $9,650. Generally, the prices went up about 5-8%.

I was told that there is a slight discount of about 5% though.

Comment

Selling Pam 012

I have a Pam 012 that I bought last year, by the way, where can I sell it? And looking for a new watches from IWC to replace my Pam...

Regards
                      Smappister
                      [/SIZE]
                      Cheerios

Kyoko M Tan

Watch lists:

1) Audemars Piguet Millenary Watch
                      2) Frank Muller Crazy Hour
                      3) IWC Portuguese Regulateur

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse