No announcement yet.

wat pam to get for a start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro deadbench, have you consulted with your wifey? Well, a little checklist for u if you haven't:

*Hmm...Let's shrink down the options parameters a bit here... not gonna add in T dials, Tantalium cases, etc etc..
    Price Range?
    Radiomir/Luminor?
    Manual Winding / Automatic?
    Case Size: 40mm/44mm?
    Dial Colour: Blue/White/Brown/Black/Anthracite?
    Case Material: Steel/Titanium?

Most imptly, as you're pretty unsure about this, I'd recommend you to go for pre-owned complete sets as there may be a chance that u'll commit an error in purchase and wanna let go of it.

In general, the ones that look good on women (not to mention being versatile with all kinda of straps) are the white dial PAMs, PAM49, 113 or the PAM114 - all around the region of S$5k-6k (pre-owned). If your wifey's wrist is about 4.5-5 inches, I say go for the PAM113/114... so that u can wear it when u want to
    Last edited by Destro22BT; 08-09-08, 08:49 AM.
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex48 View Post
      care to share more
      still trying to 'lock down' my 1st pam.
      Bro Rolex48,

Why not you start a new thread and we can discuss more on your requirements?

I am not the expert advisors like PamDino & Destro22BT will be more than happy to share their "encouragements".
      Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
        Bro Rolex48,

I am not the expert advisors like PamDino & Destro22BT will be more than happy to share their "encouragements".
        oh ya encouragements hehe
        had "PMing" Destro22BT for the past week seeking some advise

Comment

Kekekekek... yes bro Rolex48.... have fun searching!
          "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
          --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
            Bro Rolex48,

Wah, Bro Champagne, don't see me so up leh. I'm not good at giving "encouragement" because I'm also learning the trade. People would also easily mistaken it as poison leh

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
              Wah, Bro Champagne, don't see me so up leh. I'm not good at giving "encouragement" because I'm also learning the trade. People would also easily mistaken it as poison leh

Dino
              Bro Dino,

Don't worry! We all will appreciate your "encouragements", even if they are "poisonous".
              Last edited by triton; 01-10-08, 07:58 PM.
              Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X