Clear All

very nice pic setup...
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
      Bro Champagne, you see me too up liao. My pocket is not as deep as you thought Already reached the sea bed liao.

Dino
      Bro Dino,

Jokes aside, it is people like you who cares to share and advise and "encourage" newbies like me that makes this forum great!

At least I do not feel being looked down because I just own low end models like 104 and 210.

Come on, shows us somemore ....
      Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
        Bro Dino,

Jokes aside, it is people like you who cares to share and advise and "encourage" newbies like me that makes this forum great!

At least I do not feel being looked down because I just own low end models like 104 and 210.

Nobody owes anyone anything here & there's no reason / need to look down upon others. I also started with a entry level Pam (48B). So long as you own the watch with your own means (your blood sweat $), you should be proud of it.
        Who knows? You may surpass me one day Don't look down on yourself. Your progression is very much faster than when I started So, chin up & move forward.

Dino

Comment

Bro Dino,

ur so-called low-end models already enought to make people go...'woooahh'...

Comment

Nobody owes anyone anything here & there's no reason / need to look down upon others. I also started with a entry level Pam (48B). So long as you own the watch with your own means (your blood sweat $), you should be proud of it.
            Who knows? You may surpass me one day Don't look down on yourself. Your progression is very much faster than when I started So, chin up & move forward.

Dino
            Bro Dino,

I do not dare to think I will surpass you but hopefully I can make some small steps towards the 233.

My wife is "enjoying" the PAM catalogue that I deliberately left on the sofa....

Comment

Originally posted by deadbench View Post
              ur so-called low-end models already enought to make people go...'woooahh'...
              Bro deadbench,

So have you make the decision on which one to go?

I can sense that your heart is more than half way to the PAM world...

by the fact that you want to change your Sub's oyster bracelet to a .....

STRAP !!!

Trust me, there are many many poisons... I mean straps options in the PAM world.

Comment

Panerai is the way to go!

Comment

Dino

Comment

Bro Dino,

I do not dare to think I will surpass you but hopefully I can make some small steps towards the 233.

My wife is "enjoying" the PAM catalogue that I deliberately left on the sofa....
                    So, you have it all planned out. You must poison your mrs 1st. HaHa.....

Dino

Comment

Bro..knowing both Bro Dino and Bro 22B-T..they would give you the best possible advice..i myself was bitten by the bug when i saw the collection of Bro Dino.. ...that got me started on my own humble collection....

Comment

So, you have it all planned out. You must poison your mrs 1st. HaHa.....

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by benjiyui View Post
                          Bro..knowing both Bro Dino and Bro 22B-T..they would give you the best possible advice..i myself was bitten by the bug when i saw the collection of Bro Dino.. ...that got me started on my own humble collection....
                          Bro benjiyui,

VERY NICE collection you have there.

I was just saying to bro 183 that we need to visit bro Dino to see his "world of straps".

Now I changed my mind....

Comment

Originally posted by benjiyui View Post
                            Bro Benjiyui, how can you called that a HUMBLE collection? It's a GREAT collection IMHO I did not realise that I've inspired you

Dino

Comment

Bro Dino,

104 is low end model ?
                              I own a Rolex !

Comment

Panerai Sub 1000m

Nice pics Dino

Hope to see more of your collection

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse