No announcement yet.

Are You Ready To Dive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many hidden dragons and crouching tigers here in the PAM section ....... woohoo!
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
      So many hidden dragons and crouching tigers here in the PAM section ....... woohoo!
      Now then you know ah

That's why I always say that I'm a newbie , still learning my trade.

Dino

Comment

LOL.... I am lagi newbie here...
        "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
          Bro deadbench,

So have you make the decision on which one to go?

I can sense that your heart is more than half way to the PAM world...

by the fact that you want to change your Sub's oyster bracelet to a .....

STRAP !!!

Trust me, there are many many poisons... I mean straps options in the PAM world.
          hahhahah..haven made any decision yet.. waiting and planning slowly...
          afterall im not so familiar with pam so need more reading up to do....
          even the pricing is not so easily available so quite difficult to gauge wat is a good buy and wat is not...
          and from the response on 2nd hand market.. i tink most pam owners prefer 1st hand... but i could be wrong, since in the 1st place, there isnt much choice in the pre-owned market...

still emotionally swayed..slightly by pam..but my logical mind ask me to hold...

Comment

see la... after seeing bro dino's pix, i now want to get a pam sub also.. to match the nice gsd straps i just got from him! real poison man..

Comment

Originally posted by coolblue View Post
              see la... after seeing bro dino's pix, i now want to get a pam sub also.. to match the nice gsd straps i just got from him! real poison man..
              Oh, you just bought GSD from me lately? Maybe you can PM me & let me know who you are

Dino

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X