No announcement yet.

Advise on Panerai Ferarri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would advise on not buying any Ferrari Panerais. They are all overpriced and visually unappealing.

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
      Oh didn't know the re-sale value of Panerai Ferarri was that bad. Totally agree on the "buy the watch that you like" principle. If that's the case, i think i'll siam that watch

Nevertheless any recommendations on swiss made sports watch with rubber strap in the range of up to 5K.

Get a Bell & Ross. You will look like a champion because you are wearing an Alarm clock/Cockpit dial on your wrist! Damn loud watch! Good but not so Cheap !
      Last edited by panerai7776; 18-09-08, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Wow that's a great watch, but it's really too loud a watch for me haha

Comment

a nobody here but mind if i say something?

i think the ferrari watches are cool on the wrist if i have the ferrari carkey in my pocket

Comment

a lot of ferrai/lambo drivers wear RM if i am not mistaken

i was told by the SE at the ADs that panerai/ferrari not moving well at all, was told that the previous GP/ferrari series was selling better compared to present Panerai/ferrari series
            "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
            the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
            If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

Originally posted by ping3288 View Post
              a lot of ferrai/lambo drivers wear RM if i am not mistaken

i was told by the SE at the ADs that panerai/ferrari not moving well at all, was told that the previous GP/ferrari series was selling better compared to present Panerai/ferrari series
              ur reply fast fast. can tell this thread is on the prancing horse
              RM is the bomb!! but shall not drift off too far.
              but personally i dont have such horse, i dont dare to don the logo on my wrist, well, thats just my very personal views

Comment

deres no pam wording...who would want to buy? its like paying $8,000 for a memorabilia prancing horse watch..forget it
                Opportunities come once

Comment

I wonder if Rolex / Mercedes or Rolex / Ferrari will do better

Comment

IWC has the Ingenieur Chrono AMG

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X