Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sales guy has an offer to make arrangement to ship it to Singapore (VAT refund but need to pay 7% GST). When you are here then you ask the details from the SA. Dun wan to reveal too much in case spoiling market.

Originally posted by invisibleman View Post
    Hi YalorYalor,

I'm kinda following your thread! Hahaha .. Cos I'm going for my honeymoon in Europe this mid Feb which is in almost 2 weeks time...
    Just to check, how much are they offering for the 111 as I'm looking for one myself.

Thanks!!
    A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

From my experience, paris is cheaper than switzerland for certain models. Euro is dropping, CHF is increasing, so this double confirm paris will be a cheaper but bare in mind, you will have to wait for 4-8 weeks for the tax refund to your credit card(12%), if you want cash it will be 10.8%.

Comment

Have you guys considered the risk of getting taxed by the Singapore customs if you sway sway kena random checked and they found your new watch with box etc?
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Best is to wear it when u back than paying GST...

Comment

Hey no worries. I've did some homework myself too.
            All these comments are just so informative!!
            Now I think I'm all ready to slap that "holy grail" on my wrist.
            So is Paris cheaper? hehehe...

Originally posted by yaloryalor View Post
            The sales guy has an offer to make arrangement to ship it to Singapore (VAT refund but need to pay 7% GST). When you are here then you ask the details from the SA. Dun wan to reveal too much in case spoiling market.

Comment

Originally posted by flakkampf View Post
              Best is to wear it when u back than paying GST...
              Exactly, even best if wear the watch and separately put the box in Fren luggage.
              A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

Originally posted by invisibleman View Post
                Hey no worries. I've did some homework myself too.
                All these comments are just so informative!!
                Now I think I'm all ready to slap that "holy grail" on my wrist.
                So is Paris cheaper? hehehe...
                Not in Paris yet, in southern part of France now. Walked pass a Rolex AD, saw the listed price is more ex than wat I saw in Milan.

Comment

Just bought my 111 from Florence Italy. 4300 euro but vat rebate 15%. So I m paying 3655 euro.

Comment

Originally posted by jlee9669 View Post
                    Just bought my 111 from Florence Italy. 4300 euro but vat rebate 15%. So I m paying 3655 euro.
                    That's about 6k based on current exchange rate. Good price and congrats.
                    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                      That's about 6k based on current exchange rate. Good price and congrats.
                      Thanks

Comment

Oh My Holy Grail !!! That's a good buy!!!
                        Forgive me, as I'm so gonna commit a sin ... soon !!!
                        Thanks jlee!!! ^.^ don't think I can sleep now ....

Comment

Saw one shop selling 112. No disc at 4000 euro. Din buy cos can get cheaper here locally from grey dealers.

Comment

wow... the price had went upwards since then. Bought my 111 from Germany at 3900 euro in Feb11 ( have not factor in VAT rebate)

Comment

Seems like everywhere in Europe runs out on Pam111. They do have a Pam177 Titanio.
                              Always wanted a titanium watch, but seems like the 177 isn't much of a favourite here in our local scene.
                              .... hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by yaloryalor View Post
                                Exactly, even best if wear the watch and separately put the box in Fren luggage.
                                I bought a watch from the Florence boutique last year. They understand that the huge box is a problem and they just DHL it back for me. Not extra cost. For the watch, gave me a panerai travel cost and I just bring it along with me for the rest of the holiday. I kiasee, so I put on the watch when coming into Singapore.

The box reached SG way before i got back.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X