Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ender View Post
    I will try...
    It's selling points are its domed crystal, gold hands, hybrid luminor/radiomir case, new in-hse movement, base dial (3, 6, 9) and the faux patina. All in, it reminds collectors of a vintage model (cannot remember what the reference is, sorry) and therefore is driving pam collectors wild.
    reference is 6152/1..

Originally posted by monstaR View Post
    I can see price 'softening' from 17k to only 14.5k listed today...... my assumption if I am not wrong will mean that it will be sold at list or even so with a discount in time to come? I might be wrong....
    base on the latest sale at the garage section? I 'll say take that as a guide line but not a muz seller has to follow suit. Softening or hardening of prices all depends the stock availability in SG , and if the buyer can wait up or the seller can hold.

See my sig chinese saying explains it all LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by monstaR View Post
      I can see price 'softening' from 17k to only 14.5k listed today...... my assumption if I am not wrong will mean that it will be sold at list or even so with a discount in time to come? I might be wrong....
      It is not a limited edt but a regular production piece....why shouldn't it eventually be sold at list when the AD sells at list and the factory continue releasing stock!
      In fact, when the series reaches P, some NOS N will be at discount.

Comment

discounted prices are always good news but do take into consideration that there will be a price increase every year.

Comment

Thanks for the enlightenment folks
          I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!
          Enjoy the timepiece!

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            It is not a limited edt but a regular production piece....why shouldn't it eventually be sold at list when the AD sells at list and the factory continue releasing stock!
            true, but you nvr know what's richemont going to do...
            just imagine if they tell you Yes, 372 is regular production, but in 2013 discontinues it? Can you imagine its price then?
            i have this nagging feeling that the 372 at 47mm (even if it supposedly wears smaller than other 47mms) will be too large on my wrist, and hence I have decided to pass on it. It's a beautiful piece but i still feel awkward to wear a snowglobe on my wrist, beautiful watch it is but still a snowfglobe. I am fairly confident that its only a qn of time before panerai releases a 44mm '372', a '372' without the crownguard or something similar.
            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
            three times is enemy action and
            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
            ."

Comment

that is IF stock is readily available at the stores here, and IF OP will fulfill it's production run hahaa...will it continue in the next serial/year? only Bonati knows.....

just imagine if they tell you Yes, 372 is regular production, but in 2013 discontinues it? Can you imagine its price then?
              i have this nagging feeling that the 372 at 47mm (even if it supposedly wears smaller than other 47mms) will be too large on my wrist, and hence I have decided to pass on it. It's a beautiful piece but i still feel awkward to wear a snowglobe on my wrist, beautiful watch it is but still a snowfglobe. I am fairly confident that its only a qn of time before panerai releases a 44mm '372', a '372' without the crownguard or something similar.
              sorry my sig chinese saying may not apply to pam hahahaa...cos we all know what this brand is capable of. Seize production or OOR it hahahaa...yesh bro, you know their game...if that happens 372 prices gonna shoot to the moon.

Comment

...yesh bro, you know their game...if that happens 372 prices gonna shoot to the moon.
                What? Moon? Need astronaut suit leow. and you know astronaut suit very ex one
                I own a Rolex !

Comment

Ha. If and when that happens (discont and price shoot to moon), just pass the 372 lor. No lost cos there is always another pam that is nice and everything. Like you say, there might and probably be a 44mm of some design.
                  What if it does not happen and many more series comes out (like 233)? Don't you think this possibility is many times higher than discont?

Comment

Ha. If and when that happens (discont and price shoot to moon), just pass the 372 lor. No lost cos there is always another pam that is nice and everything. Like you say, there might and probably be a 44mm of some design.
                    What if it does not happen and many more series comes out (like 233)? Don't you think this possibility is many times higher than discont?
                    Good point!

Comment

my personal opinion is that if a 44mm Luminor 1950 case model were to be produced at a later stage, it won't be any cheaper than the current 372 unless it is based on the OP I/II calibre movement (which is again unlikely as there is no current 44mm 1950 case with a manual OP I/II movement, the 47mm PAM127/217 being the exception).

with the new P3000 movement, it wil always be priced at a higher level and the beauty n simplicity of the 372 will appeal to many.

Comment

Anyone know what is the RRP for this beautiful 372 in Singapore boutique? Seen some sellers asking for 13k+ in the Panerai garage. Is this price still premium price? It is very tempting...
                        In my possession
                        Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

Originally posted by oliverlay View Post
                          Anyone know what is the RRP for this beautiful 372 in Singapore boutique? Seen some sellers asking for 13k+ in the Panerai garage. Is this price still premium price? It is very tempting...
                          RRP is $13.6K.....

Comment

Thanks dennlow for the info, can i assume, there isn't any discount for this piece as it is relatively new and quite popular. Therefore, those prices listed in the garage is quite close to what we will paying in the boutique...
                            In my possession
                            Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

Well you would be lucky to get one from SIN boutique, let alone talk about discounts. Go for it man..if the condition of the watch is like NEW. Good Luck to you on your hunt for this beautiful watch.

Comment

Originally posted by oliverlay View Post
                                Thanks dennlow for the info, can i assume, there isn't any discount for this piece as it is relatively new and quite popular. Therefore, those prices listed in the garage is quite close to what we will paying in the boutique...
                                The prices listed in the garage averaging about 13K now is already below the RRP...in any case, as mentioned by bro angsu, I don't think you can find one at SG boutique or AD wliing to let go at below RRP or even at RRP...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X