Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power of P9000 Power Reserve - Pun Unintended!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power of P9000 Power Reserve - Pun Unintended!

Guys

For those of you owned PAMs (eg 312, 328, 305 etc) with the P9000 movement, does it lived up to its purported power reserve of 72 hrs?

I get a feeling mine is less than that if I wind it up and leave it unworn for 3 days...

What's your experience? Thanks!

I have never done a check on how long it lasts as it is usually a weekend watch. But around 3days before I put it back into my box. My guess is you may not have wind it fully. Why dun you try wearing it for 2 to 3 days to wind it fully, then on the last day, you leave it and count down if it last for 3days.
    Current babies:
    Sub 16610LN D series
    PAM 312 M series
    IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
    116613LB?
    a good White dial watch

Comment

I bought a 321 and it does not last for 3 days. Sent to Richmont to service and now it is able to last up to 3 days.

Cheers
      Don't worry, be happy

Comment

My first Pam, 320 did not last for 3 days, I brought it to Richemont and they replace a new one for me.

My 305 which I bought it used from my brother does not seems to be able to last 3 days. Last worn on Sunday and it stop moving today morning(Tuesday). Since the warranty expired, I decided not tombring it for servicing. My brother told me it was working fine initially.
        In my possession
        Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

Means...P9000 movement still not stable?
          Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
          Future - Geneva hallmark
          Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X