Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Straps for PAM111

Hi Bro Dino,

U must be the master of straps here, pls advise what all these numbers i have been reading on straps, like 24/24, 24/26 mean? then some are 165/100, etc.???

For 111, what size should should i be looking for, also understand that SIMONA and GSD straps are for big wrists, was told by one shop these 2 brands probably too big for me. The OEM straps are indeed bigger and i need to punch 1 more hole.

Comment

24/24 in mm. first 24 is the lug width and the second 24 is the width of the strap tail end and buckle width. It means all 44mm pam is 24mm lug width and 47mm pam is 26mm lug width.

24/24 strap is more desirable because this is historically correct.

While 115/75 or 120/80. The first refers to the straps with holes while the second refers to the length of the buckle.

Btw, your solution will probably be GSD who do customise straps. By punching holes on your OEM straps will deem undesirable in the resale market.
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebee View Post
        Hi Bro Dino,

U must be the master of straps here, pls advise what all these numbers i have been reading on straps, like 24/24, 24/26 mean? then some are 165/100, etc.???

For 111, what size should should i be looking for, also understand that SIMONA and GSD straps are for big wrists, was told by one shop these 2 brands probably too big for me. The OEM straps are indeed bigger and i need to punch 1 more hole.
        Hi,

Thanks for your compliment But, I don't deserved the title. There are many strap experts & masters here

Don't be fooled by the shop who was probably trying to mislead you. I believe they don't stock GSD straps. It's not too nice for me to talk openly on GSD & Simona here as I'm selling these straps in the Sale Section. You may PM or sms me if you want. Hope that you find your ideal strap soon.

Dino

Comment

Hi, thanks for all the valuable info given by the bros here, is there any 110/60? Or the sizes are standard?

Comment

Hi i've a original alligators straps for trade with Original Pam 111 straps .
            Refer to this tread .http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=7396
            Focal JM_Labs .
            "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
            Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
            Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
            Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
            Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
            Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
            Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
            Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve