• 312 and 372 for me...
    PAM 312
    Rolex 116710LN
    Omega Seamaster Pro Ceramic
    Maurice Lacroix Pontos Réserve de Marche

Comment

• 557 for me now.

Comment

• There is always temptation to buy NEW models. Anyone bought new model recently? Tell me your favorite NEW model!

Comment

• Base model for me. It's quintessential Panerai

Comment

• Originally posted by astonchow View Post
            Base model for me. It's quintessential Panerai
            your name sounds very familiar. (=

yes, a base PAM is a classic.
            Current pieces:
            Tag Heuer Pilot Chronograph
            Tag Heuer 2000
            Evant Tropic Diver Bronze Green
            Le Jour Mk I - 001
            IWC Portuguese 7-Days
            PAM 104
            PAM 233
            PAM 716
            Rolex 16570 (Polar)

Rolex 16234
            Rolex 116900 (Air-King)
            Rolex 114060
            Several Seiko New & Vintage

Wish-list 2018:
            More Seikos
            Rolex 126710BLRO (GMT2)

Comment

• I like titanium so the 176 is my all time favourite even though I have a few others. I just bought the 562 but the feeling is not the same as the 176.

Comment

• Originally posted by waikeekee View Post
                I like titanium so the 176 is my all time favourite even though I have a few others. I just bought the 562 but the feeling is not the same as the 176.
                Ooohhhh... Don't mind my curiosity. But why is the feeling different between a 176 and a 562? I asked because I intend to get one of the newer models such as the 510/562 etc, but can't seem to understand why I should pay so much more for the newer models, as compared to getting the 000/005/111/112/176/177.

Can share, pls?
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  Ooohhhh... Don't mind my curiosity. But why is the feeling different between a 176 and a 562? I asked because I intend to get one of the newer models such as the 510/562 etc, but can't seem to understand why I should pay so much more for the newer models, as compared to getting the 000/005/111/112/176/177.

Can share, pls?
                  Well, the 176 is my 2nd Panerai, the first being the 24. It's just personal feel. I really love the clean cut and simplicity of the base models. I wear my 176 everyday, I have worn my other PAM's, I have 4 Panerai now, the feel is just not the same as the 176. July will be 5.

I don't even look at my 2 SubC nowadays. Simply love the 176 more and more especially after getting the 562 last month. Perhaps it's the black dial of the 176 VS the Brown (Tobacco) colour that appeal to me more. Anyway, it is just personal like. Like they say, one man's meat is another man's poison.

As of now, I have about 40 straps of all sort. Changed them often on all my PAM but I find the 176 still has my vote.

When July come and that's when I am back in Sing Kah Poh, I will be contemplating between the 320 & 351. Will probably get the 320. I have 2 titanium already.

Comment

• Originally posted by waikeekee View Post
                    Well, the 176 is my 2nd Panerai, the first being the 24. It's just personal feel. I really love the clean cut and simplicity of the base models. I wear my 176 everyday, I have worn my other PAM's, I have 4 Panerai now, the feel is just not the same as the 176. July will be 5.

I don't even look at my 2 SubC nowadays. Simply love the 176 more and more especially after getting the 562 last month. Perhaps it's the black dial of the 176 VS the Brown (Tobacco) colour that appeal to me more. Anyway, it is just personal like. Like they say, one man's meat is another man's poison.

As of now, I have about 40 straps of all sort. Changed them often on all my PAM but I find the 176 still has my vote.

When July come and that's when I am back in Sing Kah Poh, I will be contemplating between the 320 & 351. Will probably get the 320. I have 2 titanium already.
                    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Can share, pls?

So tempting to get 562 to replace my 111's "pocket watch setup"!

Comment

• Oh! May I add that the 562 is really something! It's really a good watch or should I say the P5000 movement is really, really excellent. Initially, I didn't believe that it will have a power reserve of 8-Days or 192 hours. So,,,,

I did an experiment or monitor the watch. I fully wind the watch on April 11 @ 1500 HRS and the watch died on me on April 20 @ 1845 HRS. That's almost 217 hours or 1-Day more than what is claimed. 176 is 56 hours and I have seen 60 hours MAX! But I am a person who wind my watch every 12 or so hours. So it doesn't matter to me whether it's 56 or 192 hours.

Now, the 562 is sitting in my watch box. Only worn it one when I went out. It's still the 176 on my wrist even now as I type this reply.

Comment

• Wow! Thank you for sharing

Appreciate your generosity. Will keep those pointers in mind
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• i have been aiming for a Radiomir Black Seal and was lucky to get one recently. Remained one of my favorite!
                          Life is a gamble. It's either you win or you lose. But if you don't even dare to try... You are destined to be a loser

Comment

• Originally posted by skyz82 View Post
                            Pam 000 my choice too!!!
                            PAM 000 I like!

Comment

• 3 7 2

Comment

• 24 and 305, both on my radar.....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile