Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panerai PAM359 price checking

hi everyone,

is the price, $8,800 reasonable for above mentioned model? i gonna get one from cortina.

do kindly advise.

thanks,
    yoker

Panerai PAM359 price checking

Hi all,

is the price $8,800 reasonable for the above mentioned model? gonna get one from Cortina.

do kindly advise.

Thanks,
    yoker

Comment

This turn out to be 15% discount eh... Consider quite good discount for brand new Pam from local AD.

However, there are quite a few selling in Garage section with much better price eh... if you dun mind...

Comment

That's definitely a reasonable price. Moreover you don't have to travel overseas to get it. I got one from overseas at a cost of about 8.6ksgd(of course there wasn't any discount given, just tax refund). Beautiful watch, 8.8k..local AD, brand new is a good price.

Comment

If its local ad den gd price, if oversea ad den a bit ex
          Current:
          Rolex GMT2C TT 116713AN
          Panerai 312N
          Panerai 233O
          Sevenfriday P1-2
          Sevenfriday M2-2
          Seiko SBBN015

Past:
          Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller 116660G
          Panerai 005N
          Steinhart aviation chrono

Comment

thanks everyone for the comments. appreciate it.

Comment

There is not much diff between local and oversea. Still the same watch but price is way higher for local AD. I guess you get the VIP feel when you buy from local AD .....

Comment

To me, the VIP feel isn't that important...the only attraction of buying from a local AD is perhaps the interest free instalment scheme..... If you can get Pam 359 at $8800 and the AD allows you to pay by credit card interest free instalment scheme, why not?

Originally posted by matt156c View Post
                There is not much diff between local and oversea. Still the same watch but price is way higher for local AD. I guess you get the VIP feel when you buy from local AD .....

Comment

And if there is something wrong with the watch **touch wood**... AD can help to send in for repair/checking. U do not need to squeeze time to send to Richmont personally... Richmont only open standard office hours.

Comment

if AD price not far off, go for it

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X