Recommend Local Shop to Get Pre-owned Panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend Local Shop to Get Pre-owned Panerai

Can anyone recommend a good, honest shop which sells used Pams? Looking to get one for myself but not too familiar with this brand so thinking of getting from a shop which can at least provide some form of limited warranty and advice

Visiotime, Passion Watch and Monster Time. They do have brand new and preowned.

Comment

I find visiotime's prices on the high side, personally. Even their bnib pieces. I was able to get better prices from my ad for most of the bnib pams they have on offer.
      I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
      http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Then maybe you should introduce your AD to TS? I believe your are a regular to your AD, therefore command better discount?

Comment

Originally posted by rayleh View Post
          Then maybe you should introduce your AD to TS? I believe your are a regular to your AD, therefore command better discount?
          Firstly, TS is looking for pre-owned. My bad. I hijacked his thread and went OT and commented on visiotime's prices. Second mistake, in forgot to mention I was referring to their bnib pieces. But I reckon it was obvious from the statement I mae when I compared them to AD's prices.

Thirdly, like I had mentioned in many other posts before, I usually do not share AD lobangs online because it is pointless as they discount the AD's offer might differ from what he offers to me. I DO NOT dictate what discounts my AD's should offer to the people to recommend to them, even my family and friends. It's strictly between the AD and the potential buyer.

Comment

Try watchlink? It's localled in Far East (above Subway if I am not wrong). He has a pretty good range of used PAM. And his price is quite reasonable. But you may have to pay in cash as he may not accept card.

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
              Try watchlink? It's localled in Far East (above Subway if I am not wrong). He has a pretty good range of used PAM. And his price is quite reasonable. But you may have to pay in cash as he may not accept card.
              It's called hobby link right?

Comment

Hobbylink
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I will say Hobbylink with the widest and biggest range of Panerai watches in Singapore today. Got Bronzo, Got Slytech, Got Pre-A, Got 005, Got 320 all in the mix : )
                  I own a Rolex !

Comment

Watch arena prices quite reasonable. My bro got his preown pam 233 from there.
                    Current babies:
                    Sub 16610LN D series
                    PAM 312 M series
                    IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
                    116613LB?
                    a good White dial watch

Comment

Tks everyone for your inputs! Finally got myself a Pam 111. Ironically, I ended up getting one from a forum member instead

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X