Getting my first PAM - the 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting my first PAM - the 104

After much consideration between the 104 & 312, I have finally decided on the 104. It was the first PAM that caught my eye and I know I will be happier with it than the newer 312.

Can anyone advise the best place which offers the best price & discount? Thanks in advance...
    Rolex Submariner 16610 LV
    U-Boat Classico CAS - 53
    Breitling Superocean Steelfish
    TAG Heuer Kirium Chronograph
    TAG Heuer Formula1

104 have a more robust movement and classic luminor case which some prefer over the thicker 1950.

Good place to start looking is right at the garage here for good price.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by TZ03R View Post
      After much consideration between the 104 & 312, I have finally decided on the 104. It was the first PAM that caught my eye and I know I will be happier with it than the newer 312.

Can anyone advise the best place which offers the best price & discount? Thanks in advance...
      For roughly $1k more, the 312 offers in-house movement, 3 days' power reserve, sandwich dial... do re-consider.
      I was in the same situation as you recently, and I bought a 312. Been very happy with my decision and never looked back.

If you still insist on a 104, search under panerai sales folder and look for "witto" WTS thread... he is selling a few days' old local AD 104 at $6.2k only

Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BAR_Honda View Post
        For roughly $1k more, the 312 offers in-house movement, 3 days' power reserve, sandwich dial... do re-consider.
        I was in the same situation as you recently, and I bought a 312. Been very happy with my decision and never looked back.

If you still insist on a 104, search under panerai sales folder and look for "witto" WTS thread... he is selling a few days' old local AD 104 at $6.2k only

Good Luck.
        Totally agree!
        312 ftw unless u get a 328 at a better price like me=)
        Haves
        Pam 25
        Pam 328
        Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch - Apollo 11 "40th anniversary" limited edition
        Sinn Regulateur 6100
        Rolex Explorer II ref 216570
        IWC Top Gun pilot 44mm ref W378901
        Rolex Daytona 116520
        Rolex Tudor Mini-Sub ref 73090
        Cartier Santos 100 Stainless Steel Large W20073X8
        JLC Reverso 976
        Tudor Heritage Black Bay Bronze
        IWC Portugese 7 day blue dial

Wants
        AP ROO Panda
        ALS Lange 1 (+/-moon phase)
        PP Nautilus Annual Calendar

Comment

Yes, agreed with others. I will go for 312 instead of 104.. though 104 has a more reliable movement than 312 in-house movement. But i find it all details seems too cramp inside the 104 dial.

Anyway you can't go wrong with a 104!

Comment

Though I don't own any PAM, I would urge you to get 312 than 104. 312 is a better watch in terms of design, quality and PAM history (1950 case). Moreover it's using in house movements and see through case back. And price has softened over the last few years. When it's launched last time, owners had to pay premiums I guess. Now heard there was discounts but it's as usual, long waiting list.

Lastly, if you like 312, do consider 351 which is same but using titanium and tobacco dial with good hands. Anyway it's my personal opinions.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X