HK Boutique 10th Anniversary Exhibition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK Boutique 10th Anniversary Exhibition

Here are some pics from the 10th Anniversary Exhibition in HK. Most are watches from local collectors (rare PAM 021, PAM 192, PAM 348 etc.) on show. The latest PAM 389 Submersible display piece also on show.

Will be at Hong Kong these few days ..will find time to pay visit...

Comment

So cool the roof.

Please snap more pictures to share. Thanks.
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

nice! singapore having this exhibition too?

Comment

Originally posted by wilson9343 View Post
          nice! singapore having this exhibition too?
          probably when there is the 10th anniversary of the ION Boutique. hehehehe

this exhibition held at the Landmark Atrium, Central is held to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Landmark's Prince Panerai Boutique. this particular boutique is the 2nd Panerai boutique (1st one being the Florence Italy shop).

FYI, more Panerai boutique shops are popping up. The latest being in Shenyang and is bigger than Singapore's ION OP boutique. This Shenyang boutiuqe is 2 level.

Comment

Panerai never fails to impress with their new collections, new boutiques and exhibitions.

I always hear criticism on Panerais watches, after sales service, bad boutique experience etc etc .. truth is PP AP Rolex IWC are the same too.

Well done Richemont

Thanks Leeye for your posting, do bring some nice Pams back too.

Comment

this is only a look see look see trip for me. was quite impressed with the new PAM 389 AMagnetic Submersible watch. maybe that's one more in the planning for 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
                probably when there is the 10th anniversary of the ION Boutique. hehehehe

this exhibition held at the Landmark Atrium, Central is held to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Landmark's Prince Panerai Boutique. this particular boutique is the 2nd Panerai boutique (1st one being the Florence Italy shop).

FYI, more Panerai boutique shops are popping up. The latest being in Shenyang and is bigger than Singapore's ION OP boutique. This Shenyang boutiuqe is 2 level.
                oh..almost forgot i got my pam at Hour Glass..it was back in 2006.

Comment

I was there on Monday , stay tune for the watch shots soon...

Comment

Originally posted by alexneo View Post
                    Nice Bronzo!!

Sofa checked! popcorn checked! waiting to see the watch shots!

Comment

Waiting for your watch shots.
                      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Nice patiiiiina!
                        Owned: IWC Rose Gold 1993 Jubilee, JLC Squadra GMT, Pam 372, Pam...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X