Where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by schnauzer View Post
    am in london now,just saw a pam 88 selling for 3800pounds at selfridges before vat refund....is that cheap or what??!!
    thought you mentioned earlier on this thread you already brought a pam88 for SGD8k in Milan..

Comment

yup,thought that i got it cheap in milan then i came across this pricing in london....it's cheaper then what i paid for in milan.

Comment

How many % is the VAT in England?

Comment

15%....

Comment

yup,thought that i got it cheap in milan then i came across this pricing in london....it's cheaper then what i paid for in milan.
            bro you are very very lucky to have brought it at 8k...did you know today i was at cortina how much they quoted me for the 88? Make a guess......

Comment

actually don't really know the price the local AD are selling.... maybe around $9k?

Comment

actually don't really know the price the local AD are selling.... maybe around $9k?
                You a lucky man!Selling at list SGD$9650!No discount!And last piece in the shop!Bro,wear sayang your 88 in good health!

Comment

just came back from frankfurt and visited wempe and bucherer.

the pams are way cheaper although as usual the selection is limited.

saw a bunch of 113..104..88... 25...24... and the higher ends platinum Rad..and gold Luminor ( don;t know what model number)

the base models should only cost 3180 euro for the 113 and 111 and 005 2660. too bad the only base model both shops have was the 113. or else i would have picked up a 005 or 112.

whereas the 88 is round 4128 euro. easily available.

opps sorry all prices are after VAT rebates.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by terrenceterrence View Post

saw a bunch of 113..104..88... 25...24... and the higher ends platinum Rad..and gold Luminor ( don;t know what model number)

the base models should only cost 3180 euro for the 113 and 111 and 005 2660. too bad the only base model both shops have was the 113. or else i would have picked up a 005 or 112.

cheers
                    prices are better than in sg..the 88 i asked was SGD$9650,and no discount.No sign of the 233 or 270??

Comment

Originally posted by terrenceterrence View Post

cheers
                      prices are still better than in sg..the 88 i asked was SGD$9650,and no discount.No sign of the 233 or 270??

Comment

yep..saw that... all the prices in frankfurt conforms to the MRSP by panerai. just take the standard 16% VAT deduction.

over 15k euro it's only 14.67% deduction if i remember correctly from what the SA told me. she have a chart which list out all the MRSP and price after VAT deduction. so no headache in working out all the sums.

other than the base and SE models...the rest are quite easily available. surprisingly the SA's knowledge on the watch models are quite limited. when asked whether they have a 005 or 112..they drew a blank and ask me to point it out from the catalogue. but all of them very willing to pull out watches from the display.

with pams...it's wat u see is wat u get. all of their inventory are on display.

just go to paneristi and check out the price list of sep 08. the prices are still the same. do the 16% deduction and you'll get the rough idea. prepare to be amazed by the difference.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X