1:35 Italeri SLC 200 'Maiale' Siluro Lenta Corsa Model Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1:35 Italeri SLC 200 'Maiale' Siluro Lenta Corsa Model Kit

I read about the history of the human torpedo team and this led to a purchase of the italeri model kit addition to my PAMily. I got a local modeler to help me build it.

Any comments?
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Very nice bro!

I would love to have one and place it next to the watch box!

Comment

Cool! I also build and collect modern fighter jet models.

Comment

Wow.. Very nice and interesting!!
        Can share where to get and the price? Tks..

Comment

http://shop.italeri.com/Products/647...es-prm-ed.aspx

Aiyo.. Come in white body.. Need to self paint...

Comment

Thanks everyone, i paid 400 inclusive of kit to the model guy. Kit itself cost about 50 but it is hard to find in Singapore hobby shops. He said the hardest part of the model was to work with the etched brass to make the guard around the propeller blades and the diver leg rests.

He gave me 2 options, showroom or weathered look on the torpedo's paintwork

The backdrop pictures were printed 4R matte from internet and attached to the arcylic case using normal tape. I can change it according to my preference.
            The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
              Cool! I also build and collect modern fighter jet models.
              breitling, thats a good hobby. I cant build models because it takes plenty of patience and detailing work. I guess you frequently attend airshows to take close up photos of all the equipment and logos/labels?

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post

Thanks everyone, i paid 400 inclusive of kit to the model guy. Kit itself cost about 50 but it is hard to find in Singapore hobby shops. He said the hardest part of the model was to work with the etched brass to make the guard around the propeller blades and the diver leg rests.

He gave me 2 options, showroom or weathered look on the torpedo's paintwork

The backdrop pictures were printed 4R matte from internet and attached to the arcylic case using normal tape. I can change it according to my preference.
                yes he is right, the rest is easy.

anyone interested in the abv kit, drop me a pm..
                Last edited by louie; 13-10-12, 05:32 PM.

Comment

super solid !!

Comment

i got the modeler to add something to resemble a panerai watch on the divers.

Here is a link to some museum pictures
                    http://www.scalesub.com/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=73

Comment

Nice model kit you have there Louie

Comment

Upgrade of model kit - in progress

Comment

Some painting to bring the pebbles to life

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
                            Some painting to bring the pebbles to life

Bro..that's a beauty!

Comment

Thank you rosewood

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X