No announcement yet.

Basic Pam 112, 111 always in Demand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still in production lah..........just that ADs always 'No stock' until you pay premium....anyways...there are some bros in the forum selling...at much better prices than ADs!
    Watches kept for the next generation...
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Circa 1999
    Rolex Explorer II 216570 G-Series
    Omega Speedmaster Date
    Sinn U1

Comment

Originally posted by hoshi8 View Post
      still in production lah..........just that ADs always 'No stock' until you pay premium....anyways...there are some bros in the forum selling...at much better prices than ADs!
      Yeah... Someone PM me abt it... have to wait and see... Chinese New Yr coming... So ain t sure what s my coming ang pao money worth before deciding on this watch...
      Cheerios

Kyoko M Tan

Watch lists:

1) Audemars Piguet Millenary Watch
      2) Frank Muller Crazy Hour
      3) IWC Portuguese Regulateur

Comment

Originally posted by smappister View Post
        I remember, I wrote my name for reservation of Pam 000 and 005 in Year 2007 at Cortina. Up till now, no reply... I ain t sure whether Pam 000 and 005 still in making or simply stop?
        Same experience I had at same shop. Waited more than 1 year and no news. Meantime, price went up 2 times. In the end, easer to get from oversea AD or from dealer.

Basel coming and Pam will announce new models. Whether they will cut production of the logo or discont it altogether is anyone's guess. You will have to decide whether you want to get it now or wait till after Basel. If not discont, prices should still be soft but if discont, you will definitely need to pay more than now.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X