why panerai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why panerai?

Can any1 tell me why panerai is so ex? I mean rolex is the name..y panerai ? Please enlighten me

why panerai?

Can any1 tell me why panerai is so ex? I mean rolex is the name..y panerai ? Please enlighten me

Comment

Not just panerai... there are many others which many have not heard of that cost more than rolex.
      elusive

Comment

Many reasons - they limit the amount of retailers that sell their product so giving the impression that they are exclusive, they have mastered the art of producing limited edition watches plus they have a fantastic heritage. They have such a presence on the wrist. I have always worn Rolex's and recently purchase a PAM Submersible and believe me they wear bigger, get more stares and with the amount of strap options you are able to totally change the look of the watch.

Basically they have mastered the markting/distribution, they are expensive and hold their value which is amazing considering that the movemnets up until recently were nothing special (some would argue they still are nothing special!).

Just my thoughts...

Just my 2 cents....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X