Views on the new Panerai models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psee View Post
    Looking forward to check out the 321 in the metal already...
    in the metal?? abang you kong simi?

Comment

Horological terminolgy. I think it refers to seeing the watch physically.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Photo boleh?

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Horological terminolgy. I think it refers to seeing the watch physically.

Comment

Panerai : Price Increase

Hi all,

I just got myself a Daylight 251K today from Cortina, Paragon.
          The SA that I use to buy watches from informed me that Panerai will be increasing their prices sometime in April. So if you guys are intending to buy a panerai anytime soon, it is as good a time to buy one.

Am new to this site, and must say that it is real good. Will try to post pictures of my watch collection - not successful at taking decent photos, as I have got no skills in it.

Comment

2009 price list w/ release dates

I hope they don't mind me posting this here but I came across this today on the Paneristi site (credit Pierre).

Manifattura
            305 (6.400 euro) November 2009
            312 (4.900 euro) March 2009
            319 (29.000 euro) November 2009
            320 (5.900 euro) May 2009
            321 (5.900 euro) October 2009
            328 (5.700 euro) July 2009
            329 (6.700 euro) July 2009
            330 (89.000 euro) September 2009
            331 (81.000 euro) June 2009

Contemporary
            296 (5.500 euro) July 2009
            298 (4.700 euro) July 2009
            326 (6.200 euro) September 2009
            327 (7.100 euro) September 2009
            333 (5.200 euro) June 2009

SE
            28 (6.300 euro) May 2009
            332 (11.000 euro) April 2009
            341 (19.000 euro) November 2009

Comment

Yeap, u r rite, worldwide increase, UK & Europe will be worst

Originally posted by samoht44 View Post
              Hi all,

I just got myself a Daylight 251K today from Cortina, Paragon.
              The SA that I use to buy watches from informed me that Panerai will be increasing their prices sometime in April. So if you guys are intending to buy a panerai anytime soon, it is as good a time to buy one.

Am new to this site, and must say that it is real good. Will try to post pictures of my watch collection - not successful at taking decent photos, as I have got no skills in it.
              U r rite.
              They can't bring the MRSP in USA down.
              There's a huge price gap between both side of the Atlantic ocean rite now.
              Since Euros & Pounds has been down severely & had stabilized, they'll increase 15 - 20% there to match USA prices.
              This will apply any brands.

And it will affect Asia as well where hike of 10% will be in the picture to match Europe & USA prices.

Plus, it will take effect immediately after new models are announced in BASEL 2009 in April.

Taking cue from previous worldwide recessions in 1969, 75, 82, 85, 98, 01, 03 & 05, prices will be increased regardless on economic situation as it's the watch industry business model.

Comment

312, 320 & 305 will be the new popular models besides 000, 005, 111, 112, 176 & 177

These 3 new regular models launched in Jan-09 during SIHH 2009, namely 312, 320 & 305 will fill the gap between 000, 005, 024, 025, 088, 090, 104, 164, 111, 112, 176, 177, 240 & 301 with 233 & 270.

And there's also 285 that was launched just few weeks ago.

Also these 4 models are meant to counter Rolex's GMTIIc & DSSD and impending new SD that should be launched this Apr by Rolex in BASEL 09.

Judging from orders received by Panerai ADs & Boutiques worldwide, 285, 312, 320 & 305 will kill Rolex business in SD, GMT2c & DSSD.

Most ADs in worldwide already stopped taking 28, 341, 332, 285, 312, 320 & 305 as more than 100+ orders for each of this model have been received.

We're beginning to see old SD, DSSD & GMT2c on the shelves of local & worldwide ADs but not for 000, 005, 024, 025, 088, 090, 104, 164, 111, 112, 176, 177, 240, 270 & 301 where the waitlist is still 1.5 to 3 years at average.

Go PAMmies!!!!

Comment

only pam increase price? other brands got increase? i think all brands will also increase price correct? standard 1 lei.

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                    only pam increase price? other brands got increase? i think all brands will also increase price correct? standard 1 lei.
                    i heard Rolex gonna increase MSRP...dun know if its another cheap trick by the SA ...but seriously i think really sux big time for the price increase at this timing...pay cut,no bonus,lost job than Rolex Panerai gonna increase MSRP!!

Comment

famous watch brands always like that. Rolex mah like pam, very well sought after. but in my views even more easy to let go and get cash, go to loansharks or pawn shops can easily get money, take pam go to them maybe they will say, bro u trying o be funny is it? haha

Comment

famous watch brands always like that. Rolex mah like pam, very well sought after. but in my views even more easy to let go and get cash, go to loansharks or pawn shops can easily get money, take pam go to them maybe they will say, bro u trying o be funny is it? haha
                        Bro, you are absolutely spot on. That's why it's sought after here. Some also said in JB & maybe Batam too Hehe.......

Dino

Comment

Bro, your Pams are good ones. If you want to let go, sure can.

Comment

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
                            Bro, your Pams are good ones. If you want to let go, sure can.

haha bro, i only have 3 pams lei. 190, 127 and 05. the market now is really jialat.

Comment

haha bro, i only have 3 pams lei. 190, 127 and 05. the market now is really jialat.
                              Bro 'only' arh I dun even have a Pam le.
                              "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                                Bro 'only' arh I dun even have a Pam le.
                                haha, but u have other watches that i do not have

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X