Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pam Owner!

Hello everyone!

I have been a long time lurker here in the Panerai sub-forum, reading all I can about Pams, whilst waiting for the opportunity to buy my 1st Pam.

I started my journey 3 months ago when I started looking for a Pam and fell in love with a Pam 351. I subsequently ordered one and proceeded to wait.

While waiting, I couldn't resist and bought 2 aftermarket custom straps & buckles.

Yesterday was the day that I received my Pam 351 and immediately switched out the stock strap and fixed the aftermarket one!

The 351 has not left my wrist since! Help!

Best regards to all and a Merry Xmas!

welcome to pam club

Comment

Welcome! How about some wrist shots
      elusive

Comment

Welcome to the club! 351 won't be your only PAM :-)

Comment

Originally posted by satch View Post
          Welcome! How about some wrist shots

Apologies for the crappy phone photos!

Pam 351 with aftermarket strap & buckle.

Comment

Honestly, after getting the 351, my wife commented that she likes it a lot and is now bugging me for a 000.

The PAM bug has bitten us hard!

Comment

Nice 351!

Pam 000 is very different altogether. Opens the other door of clean lines.

And the story goes...
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Mine sharing with me where u got the strap? Look nice

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                  Nice 351!

Pam 000 is very different altogether. Opens the other door of clean lines.

And the story goes...
                  Definitely. Love the simplicity of the 000. Wife saw the PVD version with bright aftermarket straps. Love at first sight and my wallet just shivered.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrunners75 View Post
                    Mine sharing with me where u got the strap? Look nice
                    Had this custom made at http://www.wristart24.com/ by Philip.

The strap is 2 tone, the dark olive brown that you see and a dark yellow mustard at the back of the strap. It took him 4 days to complete the strap, sent me some photos and then sent the straps via registered mail, which took another 4-5 working days. The strap does not come with tubes or buckle. Overall price was around US$60.

The buckle was ordered from Horotomo here in Singapore.

Cheers!

Comment

Forgot to mention that Wristart24 straps by Philip comes from Thailand, and you can custom to our liking.

I have another strap on the way, from Gunnystraps.

Cheers!

Comment

CongratulationSs!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's a good buy!
                        I own a Rolex !

Comment

"First pam is like first love always special" !

Enjoy youe new toy !

Comment

Yes, this is something special to me. Just want to share my journey with you all.

I was never interested in watches but after slogging at work for quite a few years, my wife suggested that I should reward myself with something nice/special and she pushed to look at Panerai. She likes "big" watches and she felt that my current watch, a Tag, which I have been wearing for the past 15 years, was getting "long in the tooth". The Tag has been my work/dress watch all this while and it has served me faithfully.

So on to the Internet I went, and my 1st choice was actually a Pam 386! But after reading reports about its still-birth, I chanced upon a review on the Pam 351 and was hooked. Ordered it through a close friend and patiently waited... for 3months! It arrived just in time for Christmas and now, I am glad to have it in my hands.

When I look at the 351, it strikes me as a really beautiful watch and my journey, the sweat and tears, that it took for me to afford it! So yes, it's "always special"!

I believe my Pam journey has just began and I hope to learn more of Panerai from the old-timers over here!

Cheers to all and have a Merry Xmas!

Comment

pam 000219

Average price of this would be? Any idea how much would it cost?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X