No announcement yet.

PAM Resale value comparing with Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, one Pam many different looks as long as you buy more straps!
    Personally, I like the 233, although would trade it up for a 317 anyday...

Comment

When i walked into pam @ ion last wk, was told the price increase will kick in 1st April..
      well, i found the staff somewhat snobbish or perhaps i was being overly sensitive from the response i got when i asked if they would provide any form of discount (which they insist they don't)..

they are very well stocked but then again i got rubbed the wrong way, and so i just walked out over to THG and got one with 10%disc (HG didnt mention abt price hike btw)

Comment

which PAM did you buy?

Comment

Originally posted by chemz View Post
          When i walked into pam @ ion last wk, was told the price increase will kick in 1st April..
          well, i found the staff somewhat snobbish or perhaps i was being overly sensitive from the response i got when i asked if they would provide any form of discount (which they insist they don't)..

they are very well stocked but then again i got rubbed the wrong way, and so i just walked out over to THG and got one with 10%disc (HG didnt mention abt price hike btw)
          So far didn't have bad experience at panerai boutique but it's true that no discounts are given at panerai boutiques globally. Not even a cent.

Unless it's a boutique edition or limited edition piece or a current year new release u are yearning for, otherwise u will end up saving money by going to a AD.
          elusive

Comment

I owned 6 PAMS over the last 6-7 years, and I must say the re-sale value is high. I do sell them to fund models.

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
              which PAM did you buy?
              was looking initially @ the 351, but i ended the day a happy man with a 312 in hand =)

Comment

nice... THG has the 312? how much did you get it for

Originally posted by chemz View Post
                was looking initially @ the 351, but i ended the day a happy man with a 312 in hand =)

Comment

got it for 9.3k, yeah really didnt expect THG to be decently stocked and i just went in for a quick look see since i was in the area so no harm trying;
                  well i was pleasantly surprised in the end, on display were abt 4 pieces but in the backroom, they certainly had way more inside which could be easily brought out if u hv a particular model in mind.

Comment

I had the same experience at the boutique at Ion, I think they have their share of regulars... they can't bother to prospect walk-ins...

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
                      The person that told you 50% value drop for PAM once you brought it is correct.
                      You can start lower balling all the sellers here to sell you that price, but pls dont call me, thanks very much.
                      My friend Rolex116613,

Please check out this interesting read from another forum. Again, no one is low is low balling but some observation. Have a open mind before down-playing the discussion in the forum.

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=289113

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X