Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patek Philippe Aquanaut

Hi guys,

I recently saw the stainless steel aquanaut with the new dial in the flesh and instantly fell in love with it. Asked the staff at Sincere and he said no discount.

Is it true that you can't get a discount for PP in Singapore? Anyone also thinks the aquanaut rocks?

Originally posted by wean_sg View Post
    Hi guys,

I recently saw the stainless steel aquanaut with the new dial in the flesh and instantly fell in love with it. Asked the staff at Sincere and he said no discount.

Is it true that you can't get a discount for PP in Singapore? Anyone also thinks the aquanaut rocks?
    I agree! The PP aquanaut rocks...but dun like the price tag

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi guys,

try THG and see if they give u the same answer.

possible reasons

1) limited supply, high demand
      2) there is always a ready buyer @ the quoted price.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

The PP aquanaut rocks, that's for sure.

Comment

Hi guys,

Hey wean... It is generally true that you can't get discount for PP especially the ever popular SS models for jumbo Aquanaut and Nautilus. These models are like the SS Daytona... Very hard to find and often sold @ premium by ADs or are used to "reward" VIP customers.
          Time is too precious to be measured by a cheap watch...

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

Originally posted by chongj88 View Post
            Hey wean... It is generally true that you can't get discount for PP especially the ever popular SS models for jumbo Aquanaut and Nautilus. These models are like the SS Daytona... Very hard to find and often sold @ premium by ADs or are used to "reward" VIP customers.
            Agreed
            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Hello to all Bros & Siss,

Just collected on Friday 😄

You Never Actually Own A Patek Philippe. You Merely Take Care Of It For The Next Generation.

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION:
              2014 Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167/1A-001
              2012 Rolex GMT II 116713LN Steel With Gold "G" SERIAL
              2011 ROLEX SUBMARINER 116610LN Ceramic Bezel "V" SERIAL

HER'S:
              Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Stainless Steel) Black Dial with Diamond Markers
              Rolex ladies datejust 69173 (Half-Gold) Blue Dial with Diamond Markers

Comment

Nice Aquanaut.
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                  Nice Aquanaut.
                  Thanks Bro
                  You Never Actually Own A Patek Philippe. You Merely Take Care Of It For The Next Generation.

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION:
                  2014 Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167/1A-001
                  2012 Rolex GMT II 116713LN Steel With Gold "G" SERIAL
                  2011 ROLEX SUBMARINER 116610LN Ceramic Bezel "V" SERIAL

HER'S:
                  Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Stainless Steel) Black Dial with Diamond Markers
                  Rolex ladies datejust 69173 (Half-Gold) Blue Dial with Diamond Markers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X