Patek 5711 blue dial from local AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patek 5711 blue dial from local AD

Need some advice from PP collectors here.

Have always been into rolex, AP and PAM only. Now finally got interested in PP especially the 5711 blue dial. I read from other US forums that this 5711 and 5712 are hard to get and always on their so called waiting list. Also hardly any 5711 and 5712 in local grey market. Is the 5711 still difficult to get from local AD?

yes. the 5711 is hard to come by. last i heard (last week) the wait list for 5711 is approximately 2 years for local AD. the AD told me if i want, i got to put down my name on the wait list.

Originally posted by lianghee View Post
    Need some advice from PP collectors here.

Have always been into rolex, AP and PAM only. Now finally got interested in PP especially the 5711 blue dial. I read from other US forums that this 5711 and 5712 are hard to get and always on their so called waiting list. Also hardly any 5711 and 5712 in local grey market. Is the 5711 still difficult to get from local AD?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      yes. the 5711 is hard to come by. last i heard (last week) the wait list for 5711 is approximately 2 years for local AD. the AD told me if i want, i got to put down my name on the wait list.
      Thanks for the info, triton. Quite a Long wait indeed..

Comment

Thanks for the info, triton. Quite a Long wait indeed..
        And it's not just about the wait. If wait for 2-3 years, but guaranteed+confirmed sure get, is ok. There's no guarantee you will get the watch at all
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I'm getting mine in couple of months time. (local AD)~~

https://allanmodel.shutterfly.com/

Current collection
          sigpicAquanaut 5167/1A
          ♕Yacht Master II 116681
          ♕Daytona 116500LN
          ♕DeepSea 116660
          ♕Submariner 116610LV
          ♕Cellini Danaos 4243/9

Comment

Originally posted by Allanmodel View Post
            I'm getting mine in couple of months time. (local AD)~~
            Wow congrats... May I ask how long have you waited?

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              And it's not just about the wait. If wait for 2-3 years, but guaranteed+confirmed sure get, is ok. There's no guarantee you will get the watch at all
              Haha, thanks. Save me the trouble of going down to AD and making a fool of myself..

Comment

Haha, thanks. Save me the trouble of going down to AD and making a fool of myself..
                Pls don't misunderstand, and I'm not discouraging you to. You can still visit some of the ADs and talk to them. If you're lucky, you may still get it. Just give it a try. No harm I see.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

do note that the waiting time is more than 1 year, as such, sometimes there is a possibility that the person who reserve might have other commitments hence you will still get the chance.

a friend of mine recently visited one of the AD and he was offered a 5167. according to the AD, the customer who placed the order was not able to commit hence friend bought the watch. sometimes it is a matter of being at the right place at the right time.

as long as you are sincere in buying, there is no reason why the AD will not entertain you.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Wow congrats... May I ask how long have you waited?

Actually, i can get this 5711 earlier (end of last year) after I've purchased my 5167 in Aug last year. But, I've decided to wait till this year.

Matter of fact is also depend on how close your relationship with the AD.

They also have a Daytone 500C for me at retail price (S$16.666) I'll hold on to it 1st.

https://allanmodel.shutterfly.com/

Current collection
                    sigpicAquanaut 5167/1A
                    ♕Yacht Master II 116681
                    ♕Daytona 116500LN
                    ♕DeepSea 116660
                    ♕Submariner 116610LV
                    ♕Cellini Danaos 4243/9

Comment

5712 is easier to get actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronopals View Post
                        5712 is easier to get actually.
                        In grey market? Just put my name on two ADs. 5712 still ok, 5711 don't even bother haha

Should be Super Long wait. Even though I can wait but like what Ocean has said, if wait 2-3 years and able to get one still ok. Problem is wait 4-5 years also no hope.

Comment

Can try calling ADs to check. I got mine from the MBS boutique. Called, Walked in and bought on the day i decided i wanted one. No wait.

Which is bad cause I could not appreciate the wait and Q for 5711. But now i wanna get daytonaC, they say have to wait 5 yrs
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                            Can try calling ADs to check. I got mine from the MBS boutique. Called, Walked in and bought on the day i decided i wanted one. No wait.

Which is bad cause I could not appreciate the wait and Q for 5711. But now i wanna get daytonaC, they say have to wait 5 yrs
                            You are lucky bro! Thanks for the advice.
                            Yes, the daytonaC is almost impossible to get at retail. Only reserved for VVIP.

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post

I probably didn't dress well enough for them. MBS boutique told me 3 years wait list.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X