Patek 5711 blue dial from local AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glam82 View Post
    I probably didn't dress well enough for them. MBS boutique told me 3 years wait list.
    I must be worst then. They told me that they do not accept wait list at all. First come first serve.

Comment

the demand for this model outstrip supply, hence for some AD they will tell you that there is a wait list.

also AD do not know when the watch will arrive. if it happens that the SA is no longer working at the point when the watch arrives, then there is no way the SA to contact you.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Why don't consider the Aquanaut 5167 in bracelet too? It's easier to get as compared to the 5711 blue (but getting harder now).

The 5167 a gorgeous watch with a beautiful dial, in a classical proportion.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalOak View Post
          Why don't consider the Aquanaut 5167 in bracelet too? It's easier to get as compared to the 5711 blue (but getting harder now).

The 5167 a gorgeous watch with a beautiful dial, in a classical proportion.
          You are right. 5167 is on my list too but only the rubber strap model.

I was offered the 5167 bracelet model from one of the ADs but did not go it. For 5167, I would prefer it to be on rubber strap. It would be wasted if I get the bracelet model for extra few Ks and in the end only put a rubber strap on it.

Comment

How's the situation now to get hand on 5711? Really love to own one. Have been waiting and waiting

Comment

The waiting time still 2 years for 5711 for local AD?

Comment

Originally posted by Planet View Post
                The waiting time still 2 years for 5711 for local AD?
                It depends on your relationship with your AD. If you spend enough money, you will get it in months. Otherwise, you will never get it because there are so many big spenders out there.

Comment

Yeah, its true. Just stick to Rolex

Comment

Suck! SS 5711 price from S$32.700 increase to S$39.300~~

https://allanmodel.shutterfly.com/

Current collection
                    sigpicAquanaut 5167/1A
                    ♕Yacht Master II 116681
                    ♕Daytona 116500LN
                    ♕DeepSea 116660
                    ♕Submariner 116610LV
                    ♕Cellini Danaos 4243/9

Comment

Originally posted by Allanmodel View Post
                      Suck! SS 5711 price from S$32.700 increase to S$39.300~~
                      The 5712 is also increased to $52,500. Both prices up by 20% since 1 Mar 2018 globally.

Comment

Need patience

Originally posted by RoyalOak View Post
                        The 5712 is also increased to $52,500. Both prices up by 20% since 1 Mar 2018 globally.
                        Watch collection requires PATIENCE. A supply & demand issue.

Comment

An update - the ADs don't do wait-list anymore. They now call it an "expression of interest" and this is meant to let interested parties know that this is not a waiting list. There won't be any timeline given also, even if you push them for it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X