Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's Panerai 111 + 199 vs AP Safari?
    AP Safari for sure.

If you can, flip the 111, keep the 199 and get the Safari.
    199 - beautiful textured tritium dial, SE. Not as easy to find as a 111 though some will say keep the 111 as it is the classic panerai luminor.
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

AP for damn sure!!!

Comment

Tks Ender ... In fact both 111 n 199 are keeper. Hard to decide which to let go n for this matter to release both for safari. It's insignificant cashing out 111 as its not much really. As for now releasing both + topup is workable for me.

199 is really a beautiful piece.

To keep both and get the safari will take a while to build my funds .... Hahaha

Comment

I will be in italy next month ... Any bro can share if I can get better price for Safari there?

Comment

AP first then Pam....
            One is never enough . . .

Comment

This sounds like deciding between eating at kopitam or restaurant, Panerai or AP.

Comment

I love eating at kopitian and restaurant! Hahahhaa

Comment

Keep one Panerai as simple model as possible

Keep one AP ROO Chrono

Keep many Rolexes, is still the most recognised and reliable watch....LOL

Comment

AP if kena ding is whole piece of metal comes off. Esp the blackie version. So pros and cons lor.
                    I own a Rolex !

Comment

You might want to check if your pams are of limited pieces, before letting go. Some of the pams (not necessarily the expensive ones) could be investment watches. Even pams purchased at sgd8-9k, could fetch higher value, if you've got the right pieces.

Comment

Flipping both your Pams may still have a significant $ gap to reach out for the AP safari. Are you buying new or used AP Safari? Once you got the Safari, you will drool for Volcano or Bumblebee... I will just save enough to buy the AP Safari and keep the 2 Pams. Just my 2-c. Enjoy.
                        Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

am in the same situation as well.. already have a couple of PAMs and AP seems like the next natural choice?

Comment

Keep the Pam, get another AP. Movement snobs will use every occasion to tell you that Panerai can't justify the price of some of their watches, because they use low cost third party movements. The Fiddy has the OP XI calibre which is essentially a modified ETA movement. Between a fiddy and a AP, I go for the vintage look, DNA dripping Fiddy. There's no comparision.

Comment

AP is the choice to go, off course I love and use to have a couple of Panerai, however once I own my first piece AP, the poison start from base model AP ROO to limited edition. Safari is very gentleman like, awesome piece.

Comment

Keep a simple base pam,I still have a pam 001B with me(eta movement is good as simple to maintain),plus I like the old painted dial.As for AP it is a nice & sharp watch however it has never stay long with me,I have changed from black dial to volcano to panda to bumblebee ....whenever it is due for servicing.......quite happy with bumble as the rest of the bezel are scratch magnets ! Servicing cost is also a PIA !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X