Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING - Do not purchase from sgwatchwinder / Olivia / Tiara brand

Dear fellow forummers,

I had an extremely bad experience with sgwatchwinder and the person herself, Olivia.
    Througout the process to try rectify the defect, she has been unresponsive, irresponsible and dishonest about with her dealings. I am posting this here first as I would have wished that someone had given others such warning first before purchasing from her. I checked and she(sgwatchwinder) has bad record with the authorities as well.

Basically in a nutshell: -
    - Product is defective.

- When I first messaged her about it, ended message with 'strange' without reply.

- She did not admit it and was silent when shown video evidence.

- Blames it on her 'factory' instead. Does not take responsibility as seller.

- Wants me to travel all the say to residential place in Punggol for repair. I did.

- Claimed to have repaired it. Problem resurfaced after few days.

- When its still spoilt, she wants me to travel there again. Request for her to collect it from my place for repair again as her first repair did not work. Wanted SGD18 for to/fro trips.

- Asked for exchange if 2nd repair does not work. Say cannot as it is not her practise and say that she is only agreeing to repair as it is under warranty. Of not, she will not even repair. I ask her what if its still defective after 2nd repair. She replied and I quote her stating that "electronic products there is no guarantee'.

- Does not reply or update. Very frustrating.

- Contacted Lazada as I bought it via their website. She lied to Lazada that I was suppose to send it for repair but I didnt. Asked me to liase with Lazada instead.

- Pending help from Lazada.

thread starter - please pm me your contact details.

thanks for the feedback.

do keep us posted.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post

thanks for the feedback.

do keep us posted.
      very bad service n product

Comment

u used their product before?

Originally posted by Caliber View Post
        very bad service n product
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

thanks for the feedback.

do keep us posted.
          Will do.

Comment

Thanks for information

Comment

u used their product before?
              in response to wat TS reported

Comment

a message from one of the shareholders of sgwatchwinder

Attached Files

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

To one of the shareholders of sgwatchwinder aka loyz, you say that your business is a online business. Is the person who is in charge of sales in Singapore called Olivia?

In your post to the administrator, you mentioned that it is a carry-in for warranty issues which the thread starter already stated in his first post. As a buyer, the product broke down again after it was repaired. If it was repaired, how come the item broke down within few days.

Your allegations that the buyer has been a difficult customer from other online merchants, can you prove that by stating which online merchants he bought items from and made big fuss since you say that there are 2 sides to a coin.

Else your message to the administrator carries NO WEIGHT

I do understand that Olivia cannot offer a replacement product since it is an electronic issue.

There are many other brands of watch winder such as boxy, eilux, etc, which also uses electronic components. I don't see any bad reviews about them, so does that mean that your brand uses electronic components'quality that is not same standard as them?

Can representatives from sgwatchwinder comment?

a message from one of the shareholders of sgwatchwinder

Comment

aiyoyo tis isn't very professional,to call customers difficult.. when u do business lidat u ought 2b open to constructive criticisms if yr products n services have flaws.correct it n move on pple will appreciate tsk tsk tsk

Comment

Lesson learned! Hope you guys eventually settle it amicably

Comment

Fully agree that such seller is UNPROFESSIONAL.

To seller, put yourself in customer perspective. If you had purchase the item and after being repaired, it broke down again within few days, how would you be feeling?

If I need to purchase a watch winder, I will not purchase from you simply because you push the blame to the end user.

Originally posted by Caliber View Post
                        aiyoyo tis isn't very professional,to call customers difficult.. when u do business lidat u ought 2b open to constructive criticisms if yr products n services have flaws.correct it n move on pple will appreciate tsk tsk tsk

Comment

thanks for the warning
                          1) All items are 100% authentic original, buy with confidence
                          2) Prices are negotiable but no lowball
                          3) Delivery can be arranged with non refundable courier fee
                          4) Goods sold as-is conditions no refund no warranty
                          5) I am not responsible for lost mail

Comment

Thanks for the input 👍

Comment

Thanks for the warning. Wanted to buy one from them initially

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X